Boatmad.com

Old 05-12-2006, 11:39 AM   #1

funny?

Broadcaster and author Muriel Gray says that if God exists, he's "a git." She says religion is holding back progression of the human race. And if she met God she would kick him where it hurts. Ms Gray makes her comments an interview with the Eye to Eye programme, which will be broadcast on Grampian and Scottish Television on Sunday at 11.45pm. The Glasgow Herald reports she tells interviewer Catherine Deveney: "I am so jealous of people who have a faith on one hand and contemptuous on the other. "I understand what that must feel like, a return to that infantile delight of having somebody care for you, there is a plan and it's all worked out but it is self-evident to me that it is not true." Ms Gray says she despises religion: "It is so damaging. In terms of the progression of the human race, it seems so clear to me that it is that single vice that is holding back the entire process." Asked if she turned out to be wrong and met God on the Day of Judgement, she says: "Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to deliver a swift boot to God's testicle before I am tossed into Hell, because if I am wrong he's a git."

FabFour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 04:44 PM   #2
jw.

Interests: Hole maker
Boat make: Humber Ocean Offshore
Engines: KAD 300/DPX

Quote:
Broadcaster and author Muriel Gray says that if God exists, he's "a git."
Agreed.