Boatmad.com

Old 15-12-2004, 11:04 AM   #41

Interests: Cruising
Boat name: Blue Ice
Boat make: Scorpion 7.5m RIB
Engines: Yamaha 200 hpdi
Cruising area: Solent

Ahhh! All becomes clear! Very subtle... Nice!

Old 15-12-2004, 11:54 AM   #42

Quote:
Originally posted by Matt
I'll get right to the point. Manos needs to internalize the external truth that his indifference only adds to the problem. For starters, in a tacit concession of defeat, he is now openly calling for the abridgment of various freedoms to accomplish coercively what his subhuman biases have failed at. Are his wisecracks good for the country? The nation's suicide statistics, drug statistics, crime statistics, divorce statistics, and mental illness statistics give us part of the answer. These statistics should make it clear that the only weapons Manos has in his intellectual arsenal are book burning, brainwashing, and intimidation. That's all he has, and he knows it.

If I were elected Ruler of the World, my first act of business would be to build a society in which people have a sense of permanence and stability, not chaos and uncertainty. I would further use my position to inform certain segments of the Earth's population that I cannot promise not to be angry at Manos. I do promise, however, to try to keep my anger under control, to keep it from leading me -- as it leads Manos -- to provide ill-bred, obnoxious geeks with a milieu in which they can stand in the way of progress. I myself like to speak of him as "jejune". That's a reasonable term to use, I assert, but let's now try to understand it a little better. For starters, Manos is utterly versipellous. When he's with plebeians, he warms the cockles of their hearts by remonstrating against favoritism. But when Manos is safely surrounded by his hatchet men, he instructs them to support international crime while purporting to oppose it. That type of cunning two-sidedness tells us that some people don't seem to mind that Manos likes to rally for a cause that is completely void of moral, ethical, or legal validity. What a lackluster world we live in! To recap the main points made in this letter: 1) Manos is -- and I say this with no intended disrespect -- peremptory, 2) another piece of supporting evidence is that his fulminations owe much to the writings of humorless fogeys, and 3) in legal terminology, he is guilty of suppressio veri or "concealment of truth".

I feel that I can reduce this diatribe to a more coherent point ... "He's a tit".. there you go, Matt, much clearer

Old 15-12-2004, 12:38 PM   #43
Chief C*nt!

Interests: Boats
Boat make: Other people's mostly

I am going to make this short but sweet: In order to establish a supportive -- rather than an intimidating -- atmosphere for offering public comment, we must snap boatmad's goombahs out of their trance. And that's just the first step. Remember, if boatmad were to use cheap, intemperate propaganda to arouse the passions of baleful, officious jerks, social upheaval and violence would follow. It is therefore clear that the next time boatmad decides to ascribe opinions to me that I don't even hold, it should think to itself, cui bono? -- who benefits? Some background is in order: We must raise issues, as opposed to guns or knives. Only then can a society free of its indelicate, impetuous expositions blossom forth from the roots of the past. And only then will people come to understand that it is doing everything in its power to make me suffer from stress, frustration, and defeat. The only reason I haven't yet is that I believe in the four P's: patience, prayer, positive thinking, and perseverance. To those narrow-minded knee-biters who think that boatmad knows 100% of everything 100% of the time, know this: Boatmad claims that the kids on the playground are happy to surrender to the school bully. Predictably, it cites no hard data for that claim. This is because no such data exist. Boatmad insists that might makes right. Sorry, boatmad, but, with apologies to Gershwin, "it ain't necessarily so." If boatmad doesn't like it here, then perhaps it should go elsewhere. There is an open consensus that boatmad is laughing up its sleeve at us. That's pretty transparent. What's not so transparent is the answer to the following question: Has boatmad ever considered what would happen if a small fraction of its time spent trying to impact public policy for years to come was instead spent on something productive? A clue might be that if you're interested in the finagling, double-dealing, chicanery, cheating, cajolery, cunning, rascality, and abject villainy by which it may incite an atmosphere of violence and endangerment toward the good men, women, and children of this state one day, then you'll want to consider the following very carefully. You'll especially want to consider that I will never identify with birdbrained flag burners. Or, to express that sentiment without all of the emotionally charged lingo, boatmad refers to a variety of things using the word "pharmacodynamic". Translating this bit of jargon into English isn't easy. Basically, it's saying that it is the ultimate authority on what's right and what's wrong. At any rate, I am reminded of the quote, "It and its secret agents are social pariahs and should be ostracized." This comment is not as disagreeable as it seems, because boatmad's philosophies are rife with contradictions and difficulties; they're totally meddlesome, meet no objective criteria, and are unsuited for a supposedly educated population. And as if that weren't enough, boatmad likes thinking thoughts that aren't burdensome and that feel good. That's why it doesn't use words for communication or for exchanging information. It uses them to disarm, to hypnotize, to mislead, and to deceive. To end on a more positive note: The erroneous things boatmad says about me are sometimes entertaining, oftentimes sad, and frequently completely wrongheaded.

OK?
Old 15-12-2004, 02:35 PM   #44
numbskull

Interests: none
Boat name: Leviathan
Boat make: Phantom 28
Cruising area: South Coast

Quote:
RIB.net's methods are much subtler now than ever before. RIB.net is more adept at hidden mind control and its techniques of social brainwash are much more appealingly streamlined and homogenized.
Are you sure you're talking about RIBnet?
Jon Fuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2004, 03:03 PM   #45

Boat name: rinng peas

Quote:
RIB.net is more adept at hidden mind control and its techniques of social brainwash are much more appealingly streamlined and homogenized.D
sea. i toled yew fkkers dat dem ribb nobbs waz orl fkin nonsis.

gArf
Old 15-12-2004, 04:04 PM   #46

Interests: boats , laughing and music
Boat name: Dyna Mo Humm
Boat make: Avon Searider 8.4mmmm
Engines: Cat 4216 450hp

Quote:
[i], . Or, to express that sentiment without all of the emotionally charged lingo, boatmad refers to a variety of things using the word "pharmacodynamic".
OK? [/B]
I experienced a few Pharmacodynamics in the 18 years I spent on the road!
Old 15-12-2004, 10:56 PM   #47

Interests: danger boat
Boat name: Blue Ice
Boat make: Scorpion RIB 7.5m
Engines: Just the one :-(
Cruising area: In the sea

Quote:
Originally posted by Borldscratcher
Don' they make a powerboat racing game? they certainly do a Jetski one
There are powerboats (and a RIB) in Grand Theft Auto Vice City, but you have to be quite a way into the game to find them.

Funnily enough I bought "JetSki Riders" for the PS2 a couple of weeks ago. I haven't played it yet... mebbe I should save it for gArfie's crimbo pressie - anyone know if the nobba's got a PS2? (or an S2P )

Oh yeah, and in the new GTA (San Andreas) there's a powerboat School. I'm hoping that I might be able to do a more detailed write-up on that after :crimbo1: Xmas!
Ice Kiddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2004, 09:28 AM   #48

Boat name: LILY THE PINK AND TERMINATOR 11
Boat make: PHANTOM 21 AND 20
Engines: 2.5 EFI X 2

ive got a good boat racing game for a pc,anybody taking a laptop?you are welcome to borrow it.
Old 16-12-2004, 11:47 AM   #49

Interests: boats , laughing and music
Boat name: Dyna Mo Humm
Boat make: Avon Searider 8.4mmmm
Engines: Cat 4216 450hp

Quote:
Originally posted by roofer
ive got a good boat racing game for a pc,anybody taking a laptop?you are welcome to borrow it.
Last time i looked the FGT had hid chained to his wrist
Old 16-12-2004, 09:31 PM   #50

jon ive just had a look on the ribsters site and your mate manos is after and i qoute a phantom 23 or 25 to get into racing,hull only upto 10,000 euros.will you let him back on here if he gets a phantom?
roofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2004, 09:45 PM   #51
numbskull

Like I said, right after I cut my own cock off with a rusty knife!

Anyways, he aint got 10,000 Turkish Fkkn Lira (over a million to the pound), let alone 10,000 Euros.

The useless lying Greek wanker!

"I Agree with everything you say really!" - John Cooke to Jon Fuller - 26-01-2013
Old 16-12-2004, 10:03 PM   #52

roflmfbo
roofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2004, 10:24 PM   #53
The Doc

if he had 10,000 euros.......he could very nearly buy a new 23ft boat from the phantom moulds (got to be PC about these things )

lets get him to the vid night.....I'd love to meet him
Captain Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2004, 10:28 PM   #54
numbskull

All I can suggest is, is that you and Mantoss organize your own little video night together (those Greek men like touching each others bottoms ya know! )

Coz I couldn't be in the same fkkn town as im without ,,the

Old 16-12-2004, 10:45 PM   #55
The Doc

Quote:
Originally posted by Jonny
Like I said, right after I cut my own cock off with a rusty knife!
do you mean:

right after I cut my own rusty cock off with a knife!

Old 16-12-2004, 10:46 PM   #56
The Doc

so thats a maybe then
Old 16-12-2004, 11:14 PM   #57
numbskull

Bad boy Chaos!
Old 17-12-2004, 09:14 AM   #58
Chief C*nt!

Interests: Boats
Boat make: Other people's mostly

Jonny

I forwarded some of your posts about Manos to friend who is a psychotherapist, and in her professional opinion you are becoming overwhelmingly obsessed by Manos.

Further to that, she believes that your continued references to male genitalia, masturbation and homosexuality are indications of your repressed desires.

Basically she said that there is no doubt that you fancy Manos, but are in denial about the reality of it. A further indication of this is your fixation about Manos and the truth -- it's your own truth that is really troubling you.

There's nothing wrong with this. I expect that the boys will tease you about it for a while, but don't you think it would be better to get it all out in the open?

I know that this might be difficult for you to come to terms with, but it's for the best. Please don't take this the wrong way as I only have your best interests at heart.
Old 17-12-2004, 09:54 AM   #59

...Bad, bad boy, JK.....
Old 17-12-2004, 10:00 AM   #60
The Doc

You got to admire Jonny dignified silence

blinkin bubble-lovin noofter!