Boatmad.com


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 22-09-2005, 06:26 PM   #1
Registered User
 
Tony Davis's Avatar
 
Country: Job Centre
Location: In a box
Occupation: Chaos's gofer
Interests: Skiving
Boat make: Spectre 30
Engines: 2 x Promax 225
Cruising area: In the bath

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: In a box
Posts: 5,201
Visit to Gav

Went up to Krappyminster yesterday to see the norvern monkey, and after talking bollix for a few hours we went to lunch at a real classy pub!

How do I know it was classy, coz it had a vending machine in the gents loos that sold sex toys!!!!!!

Shame I didn't have 6 pound coins on me, I could have bought a replacement for Chaos!
__________________

Tony Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2005, 07:18 PM   #2
Gav
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 5,724
Send a message via Skype™ to Gav
Re: Visit to Gav

Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Davis


Shame I didn't have 6 pound coins on me, I could have bought a replacement for Chaos!
wonder whats in the Ladies loo??
__________________

Gav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2005, 07:28 PM   #3
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,016
You're honoured...most I get is a poxy cuppa... and then I have to bring my own milk... and that's on the very odd day that you can catch the young fecka actually at work...
__________________
“Never try to wrestle a pig” ™ The Sparkler Prefect
Jono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2005, 07:30 PM   #4
Registered User
 
nigelk's Avatar
 
Country: UK
Location: Somerset
Interests: Ski Racing
Boat name: The Equalizer
Boat make: Ring 18
Engines: Suzuki 140

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Somerset
Posts: 154
Send a message via ICQ to nigelk
I didn't know Chaos was a 'sex toy' !!!
nigelk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2005, 07:32 PM   #5
Gav
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 5,724
Send a message via Skype™ to Gav
Quote:
Originally posted by Jono
You're honoured...most I get is a poxy cuppa... and then I have to bring my own milk... and that's on the very odd day that you can catch the young fecka actually at work...
HUH thats when you are actually in this Country..............

Gets about more than Judith Chalmers does Jono!

Whens the next bucket delivery??
Gav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2005, 07:37 PM   #6
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,016
Quote:
Originally posted by Gav

Whens the next bucket delivery??
Oh, Boy! You're gonna wish you'd never asked that..... I'll see ya tomorrow.. if yer there, that is..... wiv me truck.....full!
__________________
“Never try to wrestle a pig” ™ The Sparkler Prefect
Jono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2005, 07:43 PM   #7
The Doc
 
Captain Chaos's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 8,265
right gavster......................you can stick 25-30 og the feckers in some brown paper and post them to chaos mansions!

thats the buckets mind, not the sex toys!
Captain Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2005, 08:04 PM   #8
Gav
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 5,724
Send a message via Skype™ to Gav
Quote:
Originally posted by Jono
Oh, Boy! You're gonna wish you'd never asked that..... I'll see ya tomorrow.. if yer there, that is..... wiv me truck.....full!
Luverly! i'll be there!
Gav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2005, 08:05 PM   #9
Gav
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 5,724
Send a message via Skype™ to Gav
Quote:
Originally posted by Captain Chaos
right gavster......................you can stick 25-30 og the feckers in some brown paper and post them to chaos mansions!

thats the buckets mind, not the sex toys!
You could collect them in person and bring you know what!!(and fit grafix)

Gav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2005, 08:11 PM   #10
The Doc
 
Captain Chaos's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 8,265
no, i dont know what?

if its all that porn you stuck in my glove box........you can get lost! I burnt it all!....................'best of man love #7'!!!!!!!!! what kind of fella do you take me for?
Captain Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2005, 08:13 PM   #11
Gav
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 5,724
Send a message via Skype™ to Gav
Quote:
Originally posted by Captain Chaos
no, i dont know what?

if its all that porn you stuck in my glove box........you can get lost! I burnt it all!....................'best of man love #7'!!!!!!!!! what kind of fella do you take me for?
gimp
Gav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2005, 08:40 PM   #12
Registered User
 
Burty's Avatar
 
Country: UK
Location: Weston Super Mare
Occupation: Electrical Engineer

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Weston Super Mare
Posts: 6,351
Send a message via AIM to Burty
Quote:
Originally posted by Gav
You could collect them in person and bring you know what!!(and fit grafix)

is it my grafix??
Burty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2005, 08:44 PM   #13
The Doc
 
Captain Chaos's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 8,265
could well be!
Captain Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2005, 09:01 PM   #14
Registered User
 
Tony Davis's Avatar
 
Country: Job Centre
Location: In a box
Occupation: Chaos's gofer
Interests: Skiving
Boat make: Spectre 30
Engines: 2 x Promax 225
Cruising area: In the bath

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: In a box
Posts: 5,201
Quote:
Originally posted by Gav
Whens the next bucket delivery??
Shite, I knew I forgot something!!!
Tony Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2005, 09:05 PM   #15
Gav
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 5,724
Send a message via Skype™ to Gav
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Davis
Shite, I knew I forgot something!!!
you suverners forget yr head if it werent screwed on

perhaps mr chaos would pick some up when he comes to see me
Gav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2005, 09:42 PM   #16
Registered User
 
critter's Avatar
 
Country: krappyminster
Occupation: bird watcher
Interests: eating
Boat name: soultime
Cruising area: the cut

Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 97
Re: Visit to Gav

Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Davis
Went up to Krappyminster yesterday to see the norvern monkey, and after talking bollix for a few hours we went to lunch at a real classy pub!

How do I know it was classy, coz it had a vending machine in the gents loos that sold sex toys!!!!!!

Shame I didn't have 6 pound coins on me, I could have bought a replacement for Chaos!
TD did you not have a fight? only its what most norvern monkeys do.

go out get very drunk have a fight then a curry, then walk(wobble) to the coloured gentleman in the toilets and make him spend the rest of your lose change on sex toys, finishing your night with a puddle of sick in the car park.

You couldn't ask for a better night out.
critter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2005, 10:03 PM   #17
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,016
Re: Re: Visit to Gav

Quote:
Originally posted by critter
finishing your night with a puddle of sick in the car park.

Welcome to the Midlands...
__________________
“Never try to wrestle a pig” ™ The Sparkler Prefect
Jono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2005, 10:05 PM   #18
Registered User
 
critter's Avatar
 
Country: krappyminster
Occupation: bird watcher
Interests: eating
Boat name: soultime
Cruising area: the cut

Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 97
Re: Re: Re: Visit to Gav

Quote:
Originally posted by Jono
Welcome to the Midlands...
Innit
critter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2005, 10:37 PM   #19
Registered User
 
Burty's Avatar
 
Country: UK
Location: Weston Super Mare
Occupation: Electrical Engineer

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Weston Super Mare
Posts: 6,351
Send a message via AIM to Burty
Re: Re: Visit to Gav

Quote:
Originally posted by critter
TD did you not have a fight? only its what most norvern monkeys do.

go out get very drunk have a fight then a curry, then walk(wobble) to the coloured gentleman in the toilets and make him spend the rest of your lose change on sex toys, finishing your night with a puddle of sick in the car park.

You couldn't ask for a better night out.
Gav can manage all of the above before 10.30
Burty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2005, 10:41 PM   #20
Chief C*nt!
 
Johnny Rocket's Avatar
 
Country: United Kingdom
Location: Brighton
Occupation: Sparkler prefect
Interests: Boats
Boat make: Other people's mostly

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Brighton
Posts: 871
Re: Re: Re: Visit to Gav

Quote:
Originally posted by Jono
You're welcome to the Midlands...
No, it's OK. You keep them . . .
__________________

__________________
What could possibly go wrong?
Johnny Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.