Boatmad.com


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 29-11-2015, 05:37 PM   #1
Ringle@der
 
gar163y's Avatar
 
Country: England
Location: Uckfield, East Sussex.
Interests: Water Ski Racing.
Boat name: Both called ‘Irresistible’.
Boat make: Bernico F1 Twin, Monterey 265SC.
Engines: 2 x Mercury 300XS's, Yanmar 315.
Cruising area: South and east coasts. Eastbourne Marina.

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Uckfield, East Sussex.
Posts: 725
2016 Provisional Racing Calendar

January 29/31 E&A Congress, Barcelona, Spain.

March 19 E&A Racing Council @ Viersel, Belgium.
March 20 E&A Racing Judges / Officials Seminar @ Viersel.

May 8 Beringen International Open, Belgium.
May 8 Allhallows National, Round 1.
May 22 Stone National, Round2.
May 29 Harderwijk International Open, Holland.
May 29 Lyme Regis National, Round 3.

June 26 Viersel Diamond Race, Europe Cup Round 1.

July 3 Geel Festival Race, Europe Cup Round 2.
July 9/10 Kings Lynn Hanseatic Classic International Open.
July 16 Catalina Island Race, Long Beach, USA.
July 17 West Bay (Dorset) SWASC Regional Race.
July 25/29 Youth Camp, Eguzon, France.
July 31 Europe Cup, Final Round, Eguzon, France.

August 6/14 European Championships, River Danube, Austria.

September 3 Cardiff National, Round 4.
September 11 Hunstanton National, Round 5.
September 18 Weymouth National, Round 6.
September 24 Weston Super Mare, Round 7.
__________________

__________________

Irresistible Water Ski Racing Team
gar163y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2016, 06:52 PM   #2
Ringle@der
 
gar163y's Avatar
 
Country: England
Location: Uckfield, East Sussex.
Interests: Water Ski Racing.
Boat name: Both called ‘Irresistible’.
Boat make: Bernico F1 Twin, Monterey 265SC.
Engines: 2 x Mercury 300XS's, Yanmar 315.
Cruising area: South and east coasts. Eastbourne Marina.

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Uckfield, East Sussex.
Posts: 725
Updated 2016 Calendar

2016 Racing Calendar


January 29/31 E&A Congress, Barcelona, Spain.

February 21 GB Racing Officials Seminar, Cotswold Water Ski.

March 19 E&A Racing Council @ Viersel, Belgium.
March 20 E&A Racing Judges / Officials Seminar @ Viersel.

May 8 Beringen International Open, Belgium.
May 8 Allhallows National, Round 1.
May 22 Stone National, Round2.

May 29 Harderwijk International Open, Holland.
May 29 Torquay SWASC Regional.

June 26 Viersel Diamond Race, Europe Cup Round 1.

July 3 Geel Festival Race, Europe Cup Round 2.
July 9/10 Kings Lynn Hanseatic Classic International Open.
July 16 Catalina Island Race, Long Beach, USA.
July 16 West Bay (Dorset) SWASC Regional.
July 17 West Bay National Round 3.
July 25/29 Youth Camp, Eguzon, France.
July 31 Europe Cup, Final Round, Eguzon, France.

August 6/14 European Championships, River Danube, Austria.

September 3 Cardiff National, Round 4.
September 11 Hunstanton National, Round 5.

September 18 Weymouth National, Round 6.
September 24 Weston Super Mare, Round 7.


October 9 Plymouth SWASC Regional.

November 26 Racing Forum & Ball. Thistle Hotel, Brighton.
__________________

__________________

Irresistible Water Ski Racing Team
gar163y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 10:36 PM   #3
Ringle@der
 
gar163y's Avatar
 
Country: England
Location: Uckfield, East Sussex.
Interests: Water Ski Racing.
Boat name: Both called ‘Irresistible’.
Boat make: Bernico F1 Twin, Monterey 265SC.
Engines: 2 x Mercury 300XS's, Yanmar 315.
Cruising area: South and east coasts. Eastbourne Marina.

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Uckfield, East Sussex.
Posts: 725
Tim Grey Photography
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	45986  
__________________

Irresistible Water Ski Racing Team
gar163y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 09:07 PM   #4
Registered User
 
Keanaz's Avatar
 
Country: UK
Location: Exmouth
Occupation: Sitting on backside in the SUN
Interests: Vacations
Boat name: Rib Tastic
Boat make: Cobra Rib Burgess T850, Bristol T850 c 2 Wieser Boote
Engines: Marina 225, Yam70 (x2) & Stinger 75
Cruising area: South West

Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Exmouth
Posts: 702
Quote:
Originally Posted by gar163y View Post
2016 Racing Calendar


January 29/31 E&A Congress, Barcelona, Spain.

February 21 GB Racing Officials Seminar, Cotswold Water Ski.

March 19 E&A Racing Council @ Viersel, Belgium.
March 20 E&A Racing Judges / Officials Seminar @ Viersel.

May 8 Beringen International Open, Belgium.
May 8 Allhallows National, Round 1.
May 22 Stone National, Round2.

May 29 Harderwijk International Open, Holland.
May 29 Torquay SWASC Regional.

June 26 Viersel Diamond Race, Europe Cup Round 1.

July 3 Geel Festival Race, Europe Cup Round 2.
July 9/10 Kings Lynn Hanseatic Classic International Open.
July 16 Catalina Island Race, Long Beach, USA.
July 16 West Bay (Dorset) SWASC Regional.
July 17 West Bay National Round 3.
July 25/29 Youth Camp, Eguzon, France.
July 31 Europe Cup, Final Round, Eguzon, France.

August 6/14 European Championships, River Danube, Austria.

September 3 Cardiff National, Round 4.
September 11 Hunstanton National, Round 5.

September 18 Weymouth National, Round 6.
September 24 Weston Super Mare, Round 7.


October 9 Plymouth SWASC Regional.

November 26 Racing Forum & Ball. Thistle Hotel, Brighton.
Where can I find a report and results from TORQUAY on the 29th May?
Keanaz
Keanaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 11:54 PM   #5
Ringle@der
 
gar163y's Avatar
 
Country: England
Location: Uckfield, East Sussex.
Interests: Water Ski Racing.
Boat name: Both called ‘Irresistible’.
Boat make: Bernico F1 Twin, Monterey 265SC.
Engines: 2 x Mercury 300XS's, Yanmar 315.
Cruising area: South and east coasts. Eastbourne Marina.

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Uckfield, East Sussex.
Posts: 725
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keanaz View Post
Where can I find a report and results from TORQUAY on the 29th May?
Keanaz
The event was organised by the South West region and I didn't personally attend. I don't think the full results have been published outside that region. There was a brief report on the British Waterski Racing Facebook page that said a total of 17 skiers competed. Tim Tapping and Ginzphotos (FB) took pictures.

Race1:
1st. Daryl Tyndall.
2nd. Lewis Warboys.
3rd. Hannah Bird.

Race 2:
1st. Nick Butler.
2nd. Lauren Bird.
3rd. Pamela Evans.

Unfortunately I have no results for the kids race.

Gary
__________________

Irresistible Water Ski Racing Team
gar163y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 09:06 AM   #6
Registered User
 
Keanaz's Avatar
 
Country: UK
Location: Exmouth
Occupation: Sitting on backside in the SUN
Interests: Vacations
Boat name: Rib Tastic
Boat make: Cobra Rib Burgess T850, Bristol T850 c 2 Wieser Boote
Engines: Marina 225, Yam70 (x2) & Stinger 75
Cruising area: South West

Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Exmouth
Posts: 702
Quote:
Originally Posted by gar163y View Post
The event was organised by the South West region and I didn't personally attend. I don't think the full results have been published outside that region. There was a brief report on the British Waterski Racing Facebook page that said a total of 17 skiers competed. Tim Tapping and Ginzphotos (FB) took pictures.

Race1:
1st. Daryl Tyndall.
2nd. Lewis Warboys.
3rd. Hannah Bird.

Race 2:
1st. Nick Butler.
2nd. Lauren Bird.
3rd. Pamela Evans.

Unfortunately I have no results for the kids race.

Gary
Thanks for that - I was trying to find out if anyone from EPBSC took part like the cannings etc?

Keanaz
__________________

Keanaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
×