Boatmad.com

Old 26-04-2008, 11:40 PM   #1

Warning Bad Product Bad Vendor

Fellow Modelers,

I would like to offer this warning to those who are considering the purchase of Hyperion products and or purchasing from internet sales company Bishop Power Products (Arizona)

I purchased a Hyperion EOS 5idp charger and LBA-10 balancer [combination from Bishop Power Products several months ago. I cannot make the LBA-10 balancer work despite numerous attempts and much online assistance from fellow modelers. I cannot get the vendor or Hyperion to respond to my requests for assistance.
Considering all the ridiculous steps and efforts that my fellow modelers have taken to try and make these LBA-10 balancers work, and the fact that apparently many others have had this same problem, I can without hesitation say that HYPERION should be ashamed of themselves for producing such an un-adulterated piece of junk!

Furthermore all modelers should be warned that HYPERION offers NO SUPPORT for their products! This fact alone should make the hobbyist wary of any of their products! I cannot and will not recommend Hyperion products of any kind!

I purchased my Hyperion EOS 5iDP charger and LBA-10 combo package from Bishop Power Products (BPP) out of Arizona. At the same time I purchased a Thunderpower balancer multi-adapter, to allow me to use the charger and balancer with up to 5S Lipo packs. As of this date, they are ignoring my requests for assistance and the correction of a problem that is obviously due to the quality of the goods that they choose to sell.

In the event that they do correct the problem I will notify you by reposting in this thread.

Steve-O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2008, 06:41 PM   #2

Interests: model and real powerboating, formule 1, fast cars, US muscle cars
Boat make: various models up to 360cm length
Engines: model: 1 to 4-cylinder, cylinder displacement 29 to 30.5cc, real car engine 5.4litres V12
Cruising area: Heilbronn and Hessigheim sluice area, Zurich lake (CH), lake Traunsee (A)

Good announcement, if true

put it in here,too: http://www.jrcbd.com/index.php
MATHO is offline   Reply With Quote