Boatmad.com

Old 02-01-2010, 07:12 AM   #21

Interests: lots
Boat make: scorpion 8.1
Engines: 250HO
Cruising area: solent

James. I seriously considered blowjob a few years ago. I spent literally hours staring at her, stalking her as she moved about the solent area a little. A lovely looker but had some stress cracks. From memory they were all on the deck and in positions where a pontoon may have arrived to fast.

Im a fussy f*$@ and just from external appearance I decided not to offer despite rumours the then owner would have taken silly money. And yes she has got alpha drive.

http://boatmad.com/forum/showthread....light=revenger

glen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 07:27 PM   #22
Vincenzo

Occupation: Insurance Casework Adviser for the Financial Ombudsman Service
Interests: Boating
Boat name: Revenger
Boat make: Revenger 25 mediterranea
Engines: mercruiser 5.7 race tuned
Cruising area: Thames Estuary

Revenge of the blow job

It appears (thanks to Bazza getting in touch) that there is some interest in my Revenger.
I bought it in November 2007 with the intention of having the hull refurbished, as it has some stress spiders web fine cracking in four or five spots on deck and a few chips and bits to underside of hull. (ususal wear and tear) The engine is running sweet as anything (I was told that it had had about £4000 spent on race tuning the engine etc ( I noticed someone in the forum said they had fitted the exhausts - presumably they can confirm the engine details as I am not mechanically minded). She has got the Alpha 1 gen 11 leg and a perfectly balanced twin axle trailer you could move the Albert Hall on.
As far as I know the only fault is the trim and tilt on the remote needs solenoid looking at. I have to trim up on trailer button and down on trim button.
I have been let down by various people regarding the bodywork and so would sell if price was right. Looking for around £10k as she stands.

Vincenzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 08:51 PM   #23

Boat make: None, boo!
Engines: Turbines mainly!
Cruising area: The inside of my workshop!

Cool, wish I'd known about that a while ago! What kinda speed are you getting with the small block?
It doesn't fit the bill for me, but it'd be worth putting it up in the trading post, they seem to be quite sought after!
I'd really appreciate any interior or engine bay photos you may have? I can PM you my email if you like?

Cheers, James

https://www.jl-innovation.co.uk

The true test of a man is how he treats someone of absolutely no use to him.
larby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 09:23 PM   #24
Vincenzo

Occupation: Insurance Casework Adviser for the Financial Ombudsman Service
Interests: Boating
Boat name: Revenger
Boat make: Revenger 25 mediterranea
Engines: mercruiser 5.7 race tuned
Cruising area: Thames Estuary

Revenger 25

It is quick off the mark and flat out on reasonable water but not completely trimmed out around 55mph appprox 4400 rpm. Have no pics at present. Still hope to get body work done as I have already bought a couple of grands worth of goodies to go on her to make her look really horny. Will probably take some before and after pics when weather improves and i can find someone reliable to assist with body work.

Vincenzo is offline   Reply With Quote