Boatmad.com

Old 27-10-2010, 10:59 PM   #101

Boat name: n/a
Boat make: n/a
Engines: n/a
Cruising area: n/a

my original thread was to find out about class 3 racing (historic)
that is all and nothing else
all was going well

a man has the basic right to defend himself from slurs and accusations
all of which i will defend

i am not intimidated by any man

i know that this JF runs this site but i only asked a question about class 3 and nothing else
they have hijacked this thread and made accusations all of which are totally full of untruths

beefur MM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2010, 11:14 PM   #102

..and it took you three posts to come up with this? Perhaps if you practiced a bit of gentle vulgarity it would help? It'd certainly be a damned site easier to wade through than your "polite" shit. Hope this helps.

Old 29-10-2010, 11:20 AM   #103

Jono,
You don't have to wade through anything
Just don't read.

Now that things seem to have quietened
Down again, can anyone inform me as to which is the best way to get paint from the hull
Either a remover or burner or sanding
the auger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2010, 10:20 PM   #104
numbskull

Interests: none
Boat name: Leviathan
Boat make: Phantom 28
Cruising area: South Coast

So why, after only 30 minutes of knowing TBC, were YOU contacting another forum member in an effort to bring him, and TBC together? Seems a mighty odd thing to to do if you ask me, effecting (or at least attempting) to bring two strangers together, both of whom are also strangers to you!

BTW, I also keep all emails. The polite response you got was just that. But when you contacted again to 'pester', asking why he hadn't yet made contact with TBC (again, most odd, as you hardly even know TBC), your BM account got blocked from by member (not by me, but by him) Go figure!!

JF
Quote:
Originally Posted by beefur MM View Post
RIGHTO,
first things first,
hello and good evening to all those who are avidly awaiting the next instalment.

i am afraid i must answer this ( what must have taken a long time to write)
as for barely know him, THAT IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE, i have as i said only known him for about 30 mins, YOU on the other hand, must have known this man for years,
secondly as for the badgering, as you suggest, in no way were the answers i recieved from the other forum member in any way derogatory, in as such that i was informed that the said member would indeed introduce himself upon his landing in uk
i keep all records of emails sent.
and the only reason i PM 'D the other member was because he came to see the boat where it is situated, i would suppose that knowing that the other member lived nearish, that i might know him well enough to broach an introduction.
i never saw any harm in this (at the time) and yes i did indeed PM the other member, and was replied to as saying that he would indeed address the matter on his return.
so, badgering i think not, (kept emails)
no plans of world domination, i leave that to the likes of those that can deliver,
stardom, that is for the simon cowells of this world, not you or i
as for investment, i have more interests in life than money, as people will undoubtably tell you money does not interest me like it seems to interest others. i am sure that person will let you know.
as for this T-B-C, in relation to either knowing him or being even closely associated with him you could be no further from the truth, if you class a 30 mins conversation with him as being closely associated with him, then to you who probably know him in vast quantities more than i, how close are you then !!!!!
AS STATED i have met the man, he came to look at the boat, i asked for him to write a small review on here to try and help sell it. and [as the looney tunes say

tup tup that's all folks !!!!!

except that apologies come in all shapes and forms

from you numbskull it is not needed

"I Agree with everything you say really!" - John Cooke to Jon Fuller - 26-01-2013
Jon Fuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2010, 10:20 PM   #105
numbskull

Interests: none
Boat name: Leviathan
Boat make: Phantom 28
Cruising area: South Coast

So why, after only 30 minutes of knowing TBC, were YOU contacting another forum member in an effort to bring him, and TBC together? Seems a mighty odd thing to to do if you ask me, effecting (or at least attempting) the bringing of two strangers together, both of whom are also total strangers to you!

BTW, I also keep all emails. The polite response you got was just that. But when you contacted again to 'pester', asking why he hadn't yet made contact with TBC (again, most odd, as you hardly even know TBC), your BM account got blocked from by member (not by me, but by him) Go figure!!

JF
Quote:
Originally Posted by beefur MM View Post
RIGHTO,
first things first,
hello and good evening to all those who are avidly awaiting the next instalment.

i am afraid i must answer this ( what must have taken a long time to write)
as for barely know him, THAT IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE, i have as i said only known him for about 30 mins, YOU on the other hand, must have known this man for years,
secondly as for the badgering, as you suggest, in no way were the answers i recieved from the other forum member in any way derogatory, in as such that i was informed that the said member would indeed introduce himself upon his landing in uk
i keep all records of emails sent.
and the only reason i PM 'D the other member was because he came to see the boat where it is situated, i would suppose that knowing that the other member lived nearish, that i might know him well enough to broach an introduction.
i never saw any harm in this (at the time) and yes i did indeed PM the other member, and was replied to as saying that he would indeed address the matter on his return.
so, badgering i think not, (kept emails)
no plans of world domination, i leave that to the likes of those that can deliver,
stardom, that is for the simon cowells of this world, not you or i
as for investment, i have more interests in life than money, as people will undoubtably tell you money does not interest me like it seems to interest others. i am sure that person will let you know.
as for this T-B-C, in relation to either knowing him or being even closely associated with him you could be no further from the truth, if you class a 30 mins conversation with him as being closely associated with him, then to you who probably know him in vast quantities more than i, how close are you then !!!!!
AS STATED i have met the man, he came to look at the boat, i asked for him to write a small review on here to try and help sell it. and [as the looney tunes say

tup tup that's all folks !!!!!

except that apologies come in all shapes and forms

from you numbskull it is not needed

"I Agree with everything you say really!" - John Cooke to Jon Fuller - 26-01-2013
Jon Fuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2010, 06:25 AM   #106

Boat name: n/a
Boat make: n/a
Engines: n/a
Cruising area: n/a

PM sent (animosity)

beefur MM is offline   Reply With Quote