Boatmad.com

Old 07-04-2009, 07:57 PM   #1

Boat make: MARSHAN

Marshan 162 Jet

Hi ya just to say thanks for the info regarding the boat.

Well I have just got the engine running and she ticking over nicely! Still have a bit of work on the jet drive and waiting for parts. Feel like I am over a barrel though as you can only get a parts from one supplier in the UK and they are just very busy or just not very helpful and won’t even send a price list so who knows if I am being charged correctly (I have paperwork for the boat going way back and there are invoices for the same perishable parts and they have gone up 400% in five years!)

Well now I know why there’s a saying “the haves and have not’s” and “haves and have boats” damn this is getting expensive!

I have the sign writer popping down tomorrow for the new graphics on it (so that should be one less job) oh while I am on that do you lot use standard vinyl or is there something else for marine use?

Well less of the rant on that but I am now getting excited to get the bugger in the water!

What I would like to know is I was thinking about putting her in the water somewhere near Key haven/Lymington area as it’s quite nice and it’s not too much of a drive from Watford/north London. Or do you have any better suggestions? Now I haven’t got a tow vehicle so I am going to be looking at leaving it at a marina down there, do you know if any of them offer a launch service?
Oh and lastly good to meet you MATT down at the yard and cheers for the battery! I was looking at the arrow 830 you have on order that’s a nice bit of kit!

Regards

Rob
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	boat.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	19794  
lionheart is offline   Reply With Quote