Boatmad.com

Old 03-06-2012, 05:05 PM   #21
pcm

This thread was intended to high-light the problems Russ has had in getting the moulds he clearly owns back.
This problem is clearly between Russ and Martin and nothing whatsoever to do with Hydromax Powerboats. Numpty comments about baseball bats do nothing to help this situation and i whole heartedly agree with Mrs Hall. Having said that perhaps as his employers you could give him a nudge to get this sorted im sure Russ would be most appreciative.
So please keep idiotic comments to yourselves

pcm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 05:22 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnieH View Post
Ok, this is driving me mental. My name is Diane Hall. My husband owns Hydromax Powerboats Ltd. I have found this posting as a result of SEO-ing and it is REALLY annoying me, that is the only reason I am posting, I would never normally involve myself in such petty BS... but first of all, Martyn Vezey WORKS for us, he is not a director, owner, shareholder or anything but an employee. Yep, he may be all the things you say but Russ is not being as honest as you would all like to think. Russ has visited my husband at Hydromax (some time ago) regarding his “ownership” of the moulds and we have seen the paperwork Russ has been given by Vezey. We have, out of civility, given Russ several options to help him recover his £5k, he has chosen not to. Russ obviously is aware of all of this so why the postings? He is not making full disclosure to you including about the hull he has been already been given by Vezey. One more thing, that warehouse, the tooling? That is Hydromax’s property so therefore mine and my husbands, I do not appreciate threats to my property especially when baseball bats etc get mentioned, I am proper pee’d off and I will forward all this to the police if any damage occurs. The moulds are in a barn in Marchwood, Tavells Lane, you know that, we want nothing to do with them or any of this, help yourself Russ. That’s all.
I had payed for those moulds 5mounths before you where in the picture Steve at cobra knows it was my money that payed for the moulds and to say you can have the moulds for 12 mounth then give us 5k when I had already payed 5k and only 4k was handed over to Steve at cobra is not helping anyone out will not say what else was said and on crap was ever said about your company from me as for the hull and deck both rejects ronnie has told me they are his and for that reason they are still just a hull and deck

russ williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 07:04 PM   #23

Boat name: vodka express/smoking aces
Boat make: liberator 221/extreme 24
Engines: 7.4 v8 8.2 v8
Cruising area: Portsmouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by russ williams View Post
I had payed for those moulds 5mounths before you where in the picture Steve at cobra knows it was my money that payed for the moulds and to say you can have the moulds for 12 mounth then give us 5k when I had already payed 5k and only 4k was handed over to Steve at cobra is not helping anyone out will not say what else was said and on crap was ever said about your company from me as for the hull and deck both rejects ronnie has told me they are his and for that reason they are still just a hull and deck
Quote:
Ok, this is driving me mental. My name is Diane Hall. My husband owns Hydromax Powerboats Ltd. I have found this posting as a result of SEO-ing and it is REALLY annoying me, that is the only reason I am posting, I would never normally involve myself in such petty BS... but first of all, Martyn Vezey WORKS for us, he is not a director, owner, shareholder or anything but an employee. Yep, he may be all the things you say but Russ is not being as honest as you would all like to think. Russ has visited my husband at Hydromax (some time ago) regarding his “ownership” of the moulds and we have seen the paperwork Russ has been given by Vezey. We have, out of civility, given Russ several options to help him recover his £5k, he has chosen not to. Russ obviously is aware of all of this so why the postings? He is not making full disclosure to you including about the hull he has been already been given by Vezey. One more thing, that warehouse, the tooling? That is Hydromax’s property so therefore mine and my husbands, I do not appreciate threats to my property especially when baseball bats etc get mentioned, I am proper pee’d off and I will forward all this to the police if any damage occurs. The moulds are in a barn in Marchwood, Tavells Lane, you know that, we want nothing to do with them or any of this, help yourself Russ. That’s all.
So, if there are things that Russ has not told us, why can't you or your husband enlighten us?
If that was my company and I had some employee who was making my company look bad, I'd be telling them to sort it, or show them the door! As you are 'proper peed off' and 'it's driving you mental', why don't you or your husband get the issue sorted.

I do agree with you that violence is not the answer, I'd like to hear what better solution you have in mind to get back what is rightfully russ's.

I await your response.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:19 PM   #24

like i said, nothing to do with us. I am sure that your employers do not vet your activities. also as said, full disclosure is not being given and i feel it is nobodies business but those involved, i.e. Russ and Martyn. i will certainly not be discussing their business beyond that already said on some thread. my point was no violence and let them sort it out between themselves, leave me, my company and anyone other than russ and martyn vezey out of it. if everything was as clear cut as this thread suggests i am sure that the small claims court would have been involved. and russ is more than welcome to take that route if he prefers that option to those discussed. for your information i will not be participating in any more postings on this matter.
RonnieH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:20 PM   #25

Interests: lots
Boat make: scorpion 8.1
Engines: 250HO
Cruising area: solent

WHo owns the barns the moulds are in??
glen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:48 PM   #26

Quote:
like i said, nothing to do with us. I am sure that your employers do not vet your activities. also as said, full disclosure is not being given and i feel it is nobodies business but those involved, i.e. Russ and Martyn. i will certainly not be discussing their business beyond that already said on some thread. my point was no violence and let thematic sort it out between themselves, leave me, my company and anyone other than russ and martyn vezey out of it. if everything was as clear cut as this thread suggests i am sureith that the small claims court would have been involved. and russ is more than welcome to take that route if he prefers that option to those discussed. for your information i will not be participating ayin any more postings on this matter.
I have not gone to court with this matter as always thought Martyn would sort this out ,as all I have ever done is help him to the tune of 5k as for a those on here coming out with stupid ways to sort things out not my doing.just would like to build some boats as i did pay for the rights to do that,just need a bit of fair play could have said a lot more but it services on purpose to me and those involved please just sort it out I am f****ing sick of it
Old 03-06-2012, 08:58 PM   #27

Boat name: vodka express/smoking aces
Boat make: liberator 221/extreme 24
Engines: 7.4 v8 8.2 v8
Cruising area: Portsmouth

Quote:
I have not gone to court with this matter as always thought Martyn would sort this out ,as all I have ever done is help him to the tune of 5k as for a those on here coming out with stupid ways to sort things out not my doing.just would like to build some boats as i did pay for the rights to do that,just need a bit of fair play could have said a lot more but it services on purpose to me and those involved please just sort it out I am f****ing sick of it
I think now is the time to take further and take legal action Russ.

Such a shame for mrs hall and their company. I'm sure the publicity won't be the best. Hey ho.

You have a pm Russ.
Old 03-06-2012, 09:07 PM   #28

Quote:
And i was worried about splashing f***k me should have done it a year ago need to go and kick my head around the garden
Old 06-06-2012, 09:33 AM   #29

Quote:
And i was worried about splashing f***k me should have done it a year ago need to go and kick my head around the garden
sorry for the unreadable posts on here had my nickers in a twist and a skin full

Sorry again Russ
Old 06-06-2012, 02:32 PM   #30

Boat make: Argo 21
Engines: 2.5 EFI
Cruising area: Channel Islands

Any closer to sorting this out?
scooby_hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 08:49 AM   #31

Quote:
My name is Diane Hall. My husband owns Hydromax Powerboats Ltd. I have found this posting as a result of SEO-ing and it is REALLY annoying me, that is the only reason I am posting, I would never normally involve myself in such petty BS... but first of all, Martyn Vezey WORKS for us, he is not a director, owner, shareholder or anything but an employee.
http://www.hydromaxpowerboats.co.uk/...x-bid-farewell
Marinautic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2013, 11:38 AM   #32

Any more news on this?
Marinautic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2013, 12:30 PM   #33

P21 moulds

Yes mate the p21 will be back sorting it out as we speak and covered in dust her in doors is going to go nut it's all over her sofa now . Lol
Old 20-03-2013, 07:09 PM   #34

Interests: Boats/cars
Boat make: Boss 21/Argentinian HotBoat
Engines: Mercury 2.5 Offshore
Cruising area: Poole/Solent

Well done Russ that great news
maz928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2013, 10:39 PM   #35

Interests: Anything with wheels or an engine
Boat make: GTX530, Marshan 21
Engines: 125 Opti/150 Pro XS
Cruising area: Solent

Nice one Russ, glad to hear you got it sorted.

double scampi is offline   Reply With Quote