Boatmad.com

Old 31-05-2018, 04:51 PM   #1

Salmon Power Sports - Back in Business

Hi folks,

I'd like to introduce myself- I'm Joe Salmon, son of Steve "Mad Dog" Salmon, the man behind Salmon Power Sports. As some of you may know, Steve unfortunately passed away in 2014.

After a few years of work behind the scenes, I've taken the leap to get Salmon Power Sports going again, making all the classic waterscoops, controls, and dash trim indicators, plus a few more bits in the pipeline.
We will be holding a limited amount of stock that can be purchased from our website, which should help to solve the lead time issues of the past! I want to get a few more things in place before I make the products available for purchase, as I don't want to be making promises that I can't deliver, but the online shop will be open for business in the near future. If you want to register your interest in advance to get your name at the top of the queue when the products become available, feel free to drop us an email at the address below. I'll put a post on Boatmad to let everyone know, but in the meantime please check out our website and follow our Facebook page to be kept in the loop.

Finally, I have a favour to ask-
New product images will be uploaded to the web store soon, but what I don't have is images of the parts in use. So if you're able to send over photos of waterscoops, controls, throttles or trim tab indicators (fitted on the boat or not) that you've bought over the years, or better yet a testimonial, I'd really appreciate it. These photos and testimonials will be used on our website to show off our 30 year heritage to those who are just finding us for the first time now.

We'll be exhibiting at Seaworks 3-5 July, so if you're in the area come find us on stand SB59. Otherwise, if anyone would like to get in touch, feel free to email me directly and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Cheers,
Joe

joseph@salmonpowersports.co.uk

info@salmonpowersports.co.uk
www.salmonpowersports.co.uk
www.facebook.com/salmonpowersports
Salmon is offline   Reply With Quote