Boatmad.com

Old 31-12-2007, 01:12 AM   #1
Fiona Pascoe

Interests: Lots
Boat name: Positivism
Cruising area: Global

Thumbs up Team building exercise...

OK here goes... In late March I will put a Powerboat team building exercise on for anyone whether you have a boat / raceboat or just two legs...

I have just had a call at 00.37 from one of our guys in the Thundercat community he's having a drink in Wales overlooking a beautiful bay, fantastic atmosphere and locals are lovely... they want us to race there at the end of the year but why wait till then. (See this is how it works - the racers and officials have just as much say as I do, they find a venue and want to go there I never said NO)

If I put on a fun poker-Run or even a basic race for all who would be up for it? All V24's etc etc, pleasure boats, friends etc etc no one excluded. Then on the Saturday night a big party bash... Are you up for it?

We will go anyway, but I will open it to all and put the time in to organise it with of course the help of everyone, if you are interested.

Ego's and Experts to be left at home come have a laugh Thundercat style...

Need to know soon, going to visit the venue in two weeks so need your answers before hand if we're doing an offshore race / poker-run as well...

Racing Saturday - Party Saturday night and a easy fun Poker-Run on Sunday if there is enough pleasure boats wanting it ...

The venue is towards Tenby...

So here is a positive move away from the Solent, fun for all, families welcome and Granny and Grandads.

This is your chance guys, I’ll come out of the closet this once to try and help I have no ulterior motive to do this except to see you all come together; I know most of you....

Scotty you better be there as we need the cabaret like old times!! English version of Tom Jones now ya older.. ha ha. Speak to Cliff and Co

Marc please come, OCR and 2lt - Chris Bryant we need you to come... and spinksy for the good old 'spit roast days'

Come on you old timers who know me let’s get this show back on the road where we used to have laughs and fun.

Have a wonderful NYE and lets look forward to 2008 - I am!!

Cheers

Fiona
fiona@thundercatracing.com

Fiona not P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2007, 06:44 AM   #2

hi fiona i tell you what me and odette will get our 4lt boat out and have a piss up i mean team building

team16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2007, 09:37 AM   #3

Interests: Rally Driving
Boat name: Double 2 Shirts
Boat make: Planatec 41
Engines: 2x625's+ From Uncle Sam
Cruising area: Solent

Morning Fiona,
the 22nd March is the "Thames Tear Up" that Myself and Motivator are organising
Pash 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2007, 10:28 AM   #4

As racing virgins and aslong as the boat is finished we would love to be there.

Make sure it doesn't clash with the Thames tear up as that is one we don't want to miss.

If your going to start racing why not start with the. BIG UN RB8
hunton69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2007, 05:15 PM   #5
Fiona Pascoe

Hi Mark and Odette,
Good to hear from you... I think we should make it the old timers week-end and get the gang back together again for a laugh, I dont mind organising the event will chat with JP to see if he can help. Spoke to Vee to let him in to what I have agreed too... he's chilled as always 'Oh its heaven working for a diamond like him!' big hug to the kids and Brian and Pat xx

So I will make sure its not the same time as the Thamas dash... going to Wales in two weeks to check on everything.. spread the word lets party like we used too and show the welcomed newcomers that we are not all political and the racing/partying comes first -
Old 01-01-2008, 02:23 PM   #6
Fiona Pascoe

Fantastic PaPa... good to chat and really appreciate your offer to assist us with the organisation. Once you offer that's it... you're in our community 'Welcome!!' so far I have had four offshore boats email me about racing... if we get enough we'll have a blast! Cheers Hope your head's aren't hurting to much...