Boatmad.com

Old 15-03-2012, 10:17 AM   #1

Boat name: True Colours
Boat make: Cyclone 21'
Engines: Mercury 300xs
Cruising area: Worldwide

True Colours Design

Hi everyone,

i've set up a page on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/truecolours5design) with the intention to try and earn a bit of pocket money for myself!

this is just the description from the page, please have a look if you are interested!

"True Colours Design is here to help you design what you want!

Much of the work done to date has included designs for boat paintwork and vinyl decals, team apparell and clothing, stickers, wetsuits and a range of others.

For examples please check out the photo albums!

Designs can be either hand and/ or digitally drawn to your request, from just getting sample ideas, right through to thinking about something you will be able to take to a paintshop, clothing printer, vinyl cutter and so on.....

Prices:

Clothing -
Shirts (front and back veiws): £15
Hats/ Caps (front, back and 2x sides):£10
Wetsuits (front and back veiws): £15

Boat Designs -
Side and Deck: £18 (basic) £25 (complex)
Side only or deck only: £10 (basic) £15 (complex)

Stickers:
POA (varies depending on design and detail)

NOTE: Some design prices may be subject to increase depending on complexity and detail of the design (Increase wil not exceed £5 more than stated price).

Multiple Designs (i.e two seperate ideas for the same application, for example, two different deck designs) will be charged as such. Multiples may also be eligable for a discount.

Minor design alterations may be accepted within the original price. Large alterations especially those that require complete restarting of the design will incur further costs.

For more information, a quote or for designs, please email truecoloursracing@hotmail.co.uk

You can also contact myself, Will Newland on Facebook or speak to me at a ski race venue if you would like me to draw something up for you."

Thanks

Will
Rebel Skier is offline   Reply With Quote