Boatmad.com

Old 10-06-2010, 10:41 PM   #1

Boat name: The Rock - 66
Boat make: Doug Wright 32
Engines: Merc EFI 280s
Cruising area: Middle East

Bye Bye Superstock! Please read the top first!

Everyone here will have noticed my outbursts towards F4SA and Superstock; to brian Wheeler ( small b due to small brain) and Stevie Curtis. Well this is my last message on the subject. It is that great occasion when when one recognises that the battle is over; that it is time to move on and lick one's wounds. To stop pestering Steve and his cronies and not to mention his new found friends who work with him. Despite a valueless boat I feel this is the time to apologise from deep in my heart for all the hurt I may have caused. For speaking out for those hard done by organisations ...like Cowes...

So I am going to stop and finally hang up my Honda boots and whip. The yellow peril will be sold or accommodated in the museum for downtrodden and hurt poor losers like me (mainly financially like all other suppliers to the multifacted wings of the great Cougar boat building empire) They stand for powerboat history and I am particulalry glad I have experienced this pleasure. To have been disqualified by the King and his Kangaroo Court and to be told along with the Champions that the RYA have no jurisdiction over Honda procedures.

It was a fair sport to see the announcement from the great OOD that a format change "is likely to influence championship positions".

Yes this taste of UK circuit racing has been a joy to behold.

So it is time to stop berating them, to lie down and take a good drubbing from Steve and co. It feels a little like T E Lawrence and the Turkish commander!

But alas...no...still I will get up and rise like a phoenix. I will race in October and not give up. I will gag my frustrations, stop jokin about wimps in marathon and become positive. Yes positive. Does that include no more mentions of F4SA? YES. Does that include no more criticism of King Asif's philanthropic committment? YES

So this is it my Boatmad friends and enemies... I have poured one glass of pastis and typed about them for the last time.

This is it...the last...yes the very last time: the last moan, the last winge and above all I promise any and all future statements will be POSITIVE!!!

NOOOOOO I hear some cry!!! We love watching you make a tit of yourself...

For god sake when he types the bloody viewing stats soar!

So "to....the undiscovered country from whose bourne no traveller returns, puzzles the will and makes us rather bear those ills we have than to fly to others that we know not of! Thus conscious does make cowards of us all!

So all I have to say is good luck Johnny boy and Rose..kick arses! and thank God at last Rupert will be the Champion....hopefully Gavin and I will see him join the big boy's game...for we will be waiting for him!!

As Jim morrison said...

...THIS IS THE END!

Scream-it.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 10:48 PM   #2
v24 rocks

Boat name: bat out of hell, tooti fruty
Cruising area: LA

Thank god v24 Rocks

bigdog v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 10:52 PM   #3

Interests: ocr,sleeping
Boat name: The Rock
Boat make: Phantom 19XL
Engines: Yamaha 130B

[QUOTE=Scream-it.com;182930]Everyone here will have noticed my outbursts towards F4SA and Superstock; to brian Wheeler ( small b due to small brain) and Stevie Curtis. Well this is my last message on the subject. It is that great occasion when when one recognises that the battle is over; that it is time to move on and lick one's wounds. To stop pestering Steve and his cronies and not to mention his new found friends who work with him. Despite a valueless boat I feel this is the time to apologise from deep in my heart for all the hurt I may have caused. For speaking out for those hard done by organisations ...like Cowes...

So I am going to stop and finally hang up my Honda boots and whip. The yellow peril will be sold or accommodated in the museum for downtrodden and hurt poor losers like me (mainly financially like all other suppliers to the multifacted wings of the great Cougar boat building empire) They stand for powerboat history and I am particulalry glad I have experienced this pleasure. To have been disqualified by the King and his Kangaroo Court and to be told along with the Champions that the RYA have no jurisdiction over Honda procedures.

It was a fair sport to see the announcement from the great OOD that a format change "is likely to influence championship positions".

So it is time to stop berating them, to lie down and take a good drubbing from Steve and co. It feels a little like T E Lawrence and the Turkish commander!

But alas...no...still I will get up and rise like a phoenix. I will race in October and not give up. I will gag my frustrations, stop jokin about wimps in marathon and become positive. Yes positive. Does that include no more mentions of F4SA? YES. Does that include no more criticism of King Asif's philanthropic committment? YES

So this is it my Boatmad friends and enemies... I have poured one glass of pastis and typed about them for the last time.

This is it...the last...yes the very last time: the last moan, the last winge and above all I promise any and all future statements will be POSITIVE!!!

So "to....the undiscovered country from whose bourne no traveller returns, puzzles the will and makes us rather bear those ills we have than to fly to others that we know not of! Thus conscious does make cowards of us all!

So all I have to say is good luck Johnny boy and Rose..kick arses! and thank God at last Rupert will be the Champion....hopefully Gavin and I will see him join the big boy's game...for we will be waiting for him!!

As Jim morrison said...

...THIS IS THE END!

[/QUOTE

booooorrrrriiiiiiiiiinnnnngggg
cooolaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 08:19 PM   #4

Interests: Boats
Boat name: Wassup
Boat make: sunseeker
Cruising area: Channel islands

we will really miss your informative posts
nobwaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 09:08 AM   #5

Boat name: snow monkey
Boat make: extreme 24
Engines: mercruiser 6.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scream-it.com View Post
Everyone here will have noticed my outbursts towards F4SA and Superstock; to brian Wheeler ( small b due to small brain) and Stevie Curtis. Well this is my last message on the subject. It is that great occasion when when one recognises that the battle is over; that it is time to move on and lick one's wounds. To stop pestering Steve and his cronies and not to mention his new found friends who work with him. Despite a valueless boat I feel this is the time to apologise from deep in my heart for all the hurt I may have caused. For speaking out for those hard done by organisations ...like Cowes...

As Jim morrison said...

...THIS IS THE END!

Having never met you, or spoken to you, the impression I get is that you think you're god's gift.
Carl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 11:52 AM   #6
OOD

Interests: Racing
Cruising area: South Coast

May I say this that Scream it is a good man and what right have you got to judge him Sir
Old 12-06-2010, 12:34 PM   #7

Boat name: snow monkey
Boat make: extreme 24
Engines: mercruiser 6.2

i take it your talking to me. the right i have is free speach,and by going on past posts written. if i ever do meet him then i have the right to change my mind . by the way i have no idea who you are,apart from something to do with ukoba
Carl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 12:38 PM   #8
OOD

ok thats fine, but take it from he has spent a lot of time and money in the sport and it is sad that he is leaving it sir
Old 12-06-2010, 06:17 PM   #9

Boat make: None, boo!
Engines: Turbines mainly!
Cruising area: The inside of my workshop!

I think he's hilarious, and not in a mocking way, I'm sure he'd be a very interesting person indeed to meet. Aside from what people may think of his rantings, it's nice to see someone who's so happy to voice their opinions these days!
I'd be so interested to know all the history behind all this from both sides!

James

https://www.jl-innovation.co.uk

The true test of a man is how he treats someone of absolutely no use to him.
larby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2010, 07:14 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by OOD View Post
ok thats fine, but take it from he has spent a lot of time and money in the sport and it is sad that he is leaving it sir
See...I told you Gav...I do have a friend...

Not leaving the racing as committed to Xcat Worlds as Gringo's bitch (horrible word that but it sure describes his lack of consideration for my mental welfare (see the onboards at www.xcat.tv).

Scream-it is now being used to sell charity rides for www.debra.org.uk. and I will no longer comment here about Honda.

And like I said to one ex-Honda enquirer this week. If you want the fastest boat to come out the mould get yer cheque book out but she wont be cheap like the rest as she raises good money for my daughter's charity!

Remember in the last proper race she hammered every boat in the fleet!

nah na na na nah nah!!!
Old 18-06-2010, 03:47 PM   #11
MrG

Interests: Photography

Quote:
Remember in the last proper race she hammered every boat in the fleet!

nah na na na nah nah!!!
The last proper race was last weekend, and there were no yellow boats involved
MrG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2010, 10:43 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrG View Post
The last proper race was last weekend, and there were no yellow boats involved
I quite agree. Perhaps you would like to buy one and race it?

Then, as we did, you would stand out proud and shine and all the people will say it was the best boat....

Even Pete C was pleased with it and I have to say he was right. Very quick but a bit flighty as the fuel ran down...

But just ask the Negotiator boys how close it was to theirs in testing with how much work? Just the change of nav made the difference.

So just you let me know when you want to pick it up and I'll send you the account details to transfer your hard earned cash!
Old 19-06-2010, 07:41 AM   #13
OOD

Come on Mr G Get your Money out
Old 20-06-2010, 10:45 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by OOD View Post
Come on Mr G Get your Money out
Nope OOD my fone hasn't gone yet...ummm...no PMs...

shame that. Mr G would love it...he could prove to the world how he could drive it ..and the good thing is he has 3-4 times the chance of winning!

I suspect he has good close contacts for the engine change too...

Taste the success Mr G...come on!
Old 21-06-2010, 01:12 PM   #15
MrG

Quote:
Nope OOD my fone hasn't gone yet...ummm...no PMs...

shame that. Mr G would love it...he could prove to the world how he could drive it ..and the good thing is he has 3-4 times the chance of winning!

I suspect he has good close contacts for the engine change too...

Taste the success Mr G...come on!
Lol.
Old 21-06-2010, 11:40 PM   #16

Quote:
Lol.
Some of us laugh
Some of us cry
some of us hide and
Some of us sigh

Mr G..you are but an unshealed peascod with your peas a little early to shed.

That's what I love about this place, the difference between those who are prepared to undo their zips and those for whom the bell of secrecy and fear toll...

Now who's laughing Mr G...?

May I tease out of you your identity? - as you have been a proud opponent 'tis time to burst forth my friend and may this be a lesson to those here who are all weak and scared to reveal themselves whilst they speak aloud under assumed secret identities.

In other words don't be a creepy little scaredy cat...come out and sip the milk or just do the same that the rest of the secretive one's do and hide behind a stone like a fruitless tree or in fact a burgerless bap!
Get your money out and put your body where your fingers type.

here's the gauntlet for you my powerboationg 'friend':

I will organise your finance! Yes organise your deal my beauty!

Simple! You profess to be a supporter of powerboating so here's your chance to prove it Mr G!

Try a little more than three textual letters that emphasise your reluctance to come forward and frustrate your embarrassment...

Gosh I feel like the child catcher in chitty chitty bang bang!

Children! Lollipops!!!!
Old 23-06-2010, 07:52 PM   #17
MrG

Lol.
Old 23-06-2010, 11:16 PM   #18

Quote:
Lol.
That's closed that well then....
Old 06-07-2010, 07:30 PM   #19
MrG

Congrats on your win last week - first in class I believe

Hope you got a shiny trophy for your efforts.
Old 06-07-2010, 07:55 PM   #20
Aged Member

Boat name: Savannah
Boat make: Princess 415
Engines: Volvos
Cruising area: SOLENT

Quote:
See...I told you Gav...I do have a friend...
Make that 2...or maybe 1 1/2....................