Cruising area
UK, France
Boat name
If Only
Boat make
Bernico F3 OCR, Bernico Prototype Inboard, and some Ribs
Engines(s)
Yamaha Pro V 115
Torquay Offshore All classes 5th - 7th October 2012 Race Instructions currently awaiting RYA approval so should be available next week.

5 - 7th October - Torquay Race.
Pity about the date, could have come down to Devon.
We 've already booked up for a weekend away elsewhere.
Good Luck Bob.

Last edited:
what races,and whos entered

There will be 3 races 2 x 25min & 1 x 50min all classes !! Entry forms should be out next week.

Bob

Torquay safety

There will be 3 races 2 x 25min & 1 x 50min all classes !! Entry forms should be out next week.

Bob

Sorry Bob
but won't be able to help out that weekend - just flying in from Florida and the Clearwater SBI race

Keanaz

Open to All !!
Ireland, Guernsey, C3, BCC, ZapCats, FF, P1, OCR, Marathon, If it floats it can race.

Bob

Attachments

• Race Entry Form Torquay 2012.doc
    119.5 KB · Views: 144
Looking like more heats now following a very successful Allhallows with Junior S250.

Anyone planning to enter please send completed entry form by 5th September.

Thanks
Bob

We have a couple of deals on Accommodation from £12.50 pppn but please book early.
PM or call me for details.

We have a couple of deals on Accommodation from £12.50 pppn but please book early.
PM or call me for details.

That's a good price - does it have "outside facilities"?!?!?!

No !! Just a good subsidized price.

Race instructions are now approved. Please request by emailing chairman@ocrda.org and please get those entries in.

Still have 3 double rooms available at £12.50 pppn and still have availability at Imperial.

b-52 in,email r/i to me please bob

Bob, Just sent you through our entry and Jasons entry.

2 boats from our side.

Any of the Guernsey guys coming over? Cant wait to give the new boat a good shakedown!

Race instructions are now approved. Please request by emailing chairman@ocrda.org and please get those entries in.

Still have 3 double rooms available at £12.50 pppn and still have availability at Imperial.

Where are the 3 double rooms?

Brampton Court Hotel but only 2 left now. What happened to the third one from Ireland ?

Bob

What are the classes in terms of Horsepower?

Good question !! UKFFORC (E1500 and S250) National, and BCC Classes 115hp, 200hp, and over 200hp.

Bob

What boats are confirmed entries in the over 200 hp class?

race

bob,i bet you are going to enter the 115 class?

What boats are confirmed entries in the over 200 hp class?

None yet !! Yours Is not over 200hp is it ? or have you something else in mind ??

Bob

Back