Boatmad.com

Old 13-08-2008, 07:50 PM   #1

Pink Turns Green.

Whats the Crack with Team Pink Turns Green in respect of P1?

Is the team up and running?

Jon Holmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2008, 05:54 PM   #2

Has anyone heard about the all girl team "Pink Turns Green" planning to run in P1 for 2009?

Only ask as they have contacted my Missus for funding, just want to make sure its all above board.

Old 15-08-2008, 12:18 PM   #3
BananaShark Member

Interests: Winning races
Boat name: BananaShark
Boat make: BananaShark 34' Race
Engines: Twin Yanmar BY 260's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turnip1 View Post
Has anyone heard about the all girl team "Pink Turns Green" planning to run in P1 for 2009?

Only ask as they have contacted my Missus for funding, just want to make sure its all above board.
I don't know everyone by any means, but if you want to PM or email me their names I will probably be able to verify they are racers - the team name may be new so it's quite likely no one has heard of the name.

British Champions! RIB Formula 1 2005
National Speed Record Holder at 90.15 (still)

www.bananasharkracing.com
Cookee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2008, 01:10 PM   #4

Cookee,

You have PM.
Old 15-08-2008, 04:43 PM   #5
Fiona Pascoe

Interests: Lots
Boat name: Positivism
Cruising area: Global

Pink Turns Green

Pink Turns Green is a legitimate proposed team for 2009 that I am co-coordinating and will be the team manager of.

If you have any queries please contact me on:
E-mail: fiona@m2mracing.com
Tel: 07795 618701
Fiona not P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2008, 01:36 PM   #6

Interests: Thundercat Racing

Hey Cookee

What do you mean you don't know about the team, you know everything! who else in racing would want to take the 'boys' on at their own sport? lol

I don't mean... just female drivers, I mean the whole team being female and we have some amazing people on board who are very experienced in their own profession especially our engineer, I have been looking worldwide to get what we feel is an experienced race team that can work together, as we all know characters within a team need to gel what ever your sex or you will never succeed however good you are!!

I personally, am excited about this project and deem it to be one of my greatest challenges yet; its different, quite controversial and very exciting for the sport.. As you know unless its potentially a winning concept I wouldn't be interested, I still financially have a few hurdles to cross although the project is well and truly off the ground.

'Pink turns Green' has been on the boil for quite a time and some major players are wishing to get involved especially female entrepreneurs who have been personally successful in their male dominated professions. Luckily, I have the blessing from Mark P as well as Vee regarding this venture - just watch this space as the media impact will be huge...

As I always say 'All for one and one for all - to take our sport to the public eye where it needs to be!'

Cheers and glad to hear your wedding plans are coming on well

Fiona x
Fiona P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 08:35 AM   #7
BananaShark Member

Interests: Winning races
Boat name: BananaShark
Boat make: BananaShark 34' Race
Engines: Twin Yanmar BY 260's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona P View Post
Hey Cookee

What do you mean you don't know about the team, you know everything! who else in racing would want to take the 'boys' on at their own sport? lol

I don't mean... just female drivers, I mean the whole team being female and we have some amazing people on board who are very experienced in their own profession especially our engineer, I have been looking worldwide to get what we feel is an experienced race team that can work together, as we all know characters within a team need to gel what ever your sex or you will never succeed however good you are!!

I personally, am excited about this project and deem it to be one of my greatest challenges yet; its different, quite controversial and very exciting for the sport.. As you know unless its potentially a winning concept I wouldn't be interested, I still financially have a few hurdles to cross although the project is well and truly off the ground.

'Pink turns Green' has been on the boil for quite a time and some major players are wishing to get involved especially female entrepreneurs who have been personally successful in their male dominated professions. Luckily, I have the blessing from Mark P as well as Vee regarding this venture - just watch this space as the media impact will be huge...

As I always say 'All for one and one for all - to take our sport to the public eye where it needs to be!'

Cheers and glad to hear your wedding plans are coming on well

Fiona x
I wish you all the luck with your project - not that I think you'll need it - when you have a press release and a story let me know and I'll get it in Sports Boat and Rib for you!

British Champions! RIB Formula 1 2005
National Speed Record Holder at 90.15 (still)

www.bananasharkracing.com
Cookee is offline   Reply With Quote