Boatmad.com

Old 08-08-2008, 08:57 AM   #1
numbskull

Interests: none
Boat name: Leviathan
Boat make: Phantom 28
Cruising area: South Coast

Round Britain Images

We're currently in talks with Chris Davies (photographer from RB, H2o Full throttle etc) to set up an online shop in the media gallery where it will be possible
to buy the pictures taken during the RB08.
Many of his shots were used in the media during the event, but as yet, haven't been easily available.

Hopefully we can have something up & running within a week or so.

You will be able to view the pics as small, watermarked versions, and click to buy via paypal, upon which you'll be able to
download the full size (4256 x 2832 pixel) file.

As we know from the H2o magazine, and snippets from RB, his work is outstanding!

The purchase of the full size images will be circa £20 each. At that resolution they'll print to quite a size if required. Though a 'print' service will not be

offered, only the soft (digital download) option.

I have a sample image of us on the Bangor to Oban leg at the start and the detail is stunning. The files come in at approx 2.5 meg, here's the

image reduced to just over a meg for the tinterweb, you can see what I mean.

Obviously you'll need to 'scroll around' to see all of this picture beacause it won't all fit on your screen, I just wanted to show the detail.

"I Agree with everything you say really!" - John Cooke to Jon Fuller - 26-01-2013
Jon Fuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 09:47 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Fuller View Post

The purchase of the full size images will be circa £20 each. At that resolution they'll print to quite a size if required. Though a 'print' service will not be offered, only the soft (digital download) option.
If it's of any interest i can print upto 60" on Canvas / paper or backlit film which you would have to mount yourself but am happy to print at cost, prob about a £10-15 for a 30x20 on canvas (need to be High res though )

pm if interested

*** hope this dosen't infringe "Trade-Ad" rules as only offering as non profit service to BM members for their RB pics ***

Foolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 09:31 AM   #3
numbskull

Interests: none
Boat name: Leviathan
Boat make: Phantom 28
Cruising area: South Coast

Once we have the high res images sorted and available, I might well call on you. That sounds cool, and I wouldn't mind a decent size framed pic of 43.

cheers

Jon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foolish View Post
If it's of any interest i can print upto 60" on Canvas / paper or backlit film which you would have to mount yourself but am happy to print at cost, prob about a £10-15 for a 30x20 on canvas (need to be High res though )

pm if interested

"I Agree with everything you say really!" - John Cooke to Jon Fuller - 26-01-2013
Jon Fuller is offline   Reply With Quote