August Bank Holiday Poker Run

Rough edit of some bits. Have 3 hours of film to go through. Put this quickly together on the iPad. Will do something properly when I'm back, for now I have to try and get some sleep with AndyMac playing his car stereo on full volume while everyone tries to sleep!

Great weekend of boating, thank you to the hard work on putting this on.

http://youtu.be/eun-CG3SVU8

Well done Monty!!

40_img_0296.jpg

52_img_0379.jpg

19_img_0222.jpg

25_img_0261.jpg

06_img_0186.jpg

50_img_0385.jpg

45_img_0309.jpg

loads more where that came from here

Rough edit of some bits. Have 3 hours of film to go through. Put this quickly together on the iPad. Will do something properly when I'm back, for now I have to try and get some sleep with AndyMac playing his car stereo on full volume while everyone tries to sleep!

Great weekend of boating, thank you to the hard work on putting this on.

http://youtu.be/eun-CG3SVU8

Nice one Tom :)

What a great weekend. Cannot wait until next year:)

Winners

Lots of winners to write about as well as thank-you's too but to begin - can we post up the winner of the Paddy Reilly Tribute Award. This award, which was kindly donated by Kerry Bobin, was given to the entrants that embraced the concept of the event most appropriately. After arriving in the torrential rain - leaving behind Claire who was in agony with back pain - Mark Brewster was resigned to participating on his own. After a dash to the hospital and dosing herself up on pain killers - Claire arrived with the rest of the family to support Mark out on the water and the rest is history! Donning his very first life jacket bought by proud Grandad Mark, Jack was the youngest participant in the Poker Run and as you can see from the photos lapped up the attention on the dock. He is certainly a co-driver in the making Mark and enjoyed posing for all the photos! Well done to all the Brewster Family in managing to capture the essence of the weekend - Paddy Reilly himself could not have picked a more worthy winner!
Congratulations to the WINNER OF THE PADDY REILLY PERPETUAL TRIBUTE AWARD FOR 2013
-The Brewster Family in their 21' Phantom 'Tango' (But........... will the real winner climb out of the Trophy please!)
Photos courtesy of Tim Tapping

Attachments

• Mark & Family.jpg
    Mark & Family.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 178
  • Jack & Claire.jpg
    Jack & Claire.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 160
  • Mark Brewsterin boat.jpg
    Mark Brewsterin boat.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 187
  • Mark Brewster & Jack.jpg
    Mark Brewster & Jack.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 161
What an absolutely awesome weekend!!! Thanks to everyone who made it happen, really looking forward to the next one!

Here's all the footage off the gopro! Youtube Link

What an absolutely awesome weekend!!! Thanks to everyone who made it happen, really looking forward to the next one!

Here's all the footage off the gopro! Youtube Link

Sweet Ross, only took you 7 mins odd to catch us in the sunny on the first day. Should have borrowed a prop out of Andy's collection ;p;

Glad it went well for you though, I had horrible visions when you had the spanners out in that little drop of rain we had!

Big thankyou!!

Just like to say a big thanks to every one who made this event happen.A great weekends boating,So THANKS to all that put the event of the season on.Brilliant!
And take this opportunity to apologise for keeping Tom awake.

A little something from Paul Barker that went down with the Fambridge boat to take shots there. Apparently he didn't get much there as you all used the card boat as a some sort of turn buoy. Nutters!

If you use any please make sure as with Tim Tapping that they are credited, these guys spend an awful of money on glass and bodies to get these shots and deserve a bit back. If you need Pauls number for High Res versions let me know.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22859754@N07/sets/72157635267244531

Just like to say a big thanks to every one who made this event happen.A great weekends boating,So THANKS to all that put the event of the season on.Brilliant!
And take this opportunity to apologise for keeping Tom awake.

Ha no worries mate. You have an unhealthy fetish for dire straits though.

Great weekend, brilliant work from those that put it on, thanks again. When I have time I will do a proper edit from the video footage.

A little something from Paul Barker that went down with the Fambridge boat to take shots there. Apparently he didn't get much there as you all used the card boat as a some sort of turn buoy. Nutters!

If you use any please make sure as with Tim Tapping that they are credited, these guys spend an awful of money on glass and bodies to get these shots and deserve a bit back. If you need Pauls number for High Res versions let me know.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22859754@N07/sets/72157635267244531

Great Pics!

Chopper

Has the helicopter footage been released yet? If so what's the link to it?

Why? Do you wanna see how. Times you ran it of talent?

We're editing all the bits of bad driving by Andy out Paul. The remaining 42 seconds of film is going to be epic though!

Hang tight guys there's an awful lot of footage that is taking a while to process and these guys have day jobs too!

The first of the heli vids

Nice first lot mate. Looking forward to seeing more.

Bad driving

No such thing in my vocabulary! Just on an edge. Renegade,one day you too may get on the affore mentioned edge!! LOL.

I think you need to think back a couple of weeks baby boy. Lmfao

Back