Boatmad.com

Old 19-04-2011, 06:49 PM   #1

7.4 v8 454 ci longblock motor

For Sale
7.4L v8 454ci 330hp marine engine, Mark 4, two piece rear main seal, ovel port heads, flat tappet cam.
this 454 engine is rated at 310 - 330HP at the crank (depending on intake, carburation, exhaust manifolds, etc, this engine will work in all pre-1990 454
applications with no modifications needed.

Engine block with all BRAND NEW comonents enclude:
Performance marine camshaft, crankshaft, mechanical oil pump, 8-quarter marine oil sump and bolts, federal mogul teflon-coated hypereutectic pistons.

timming set and timing chain cover, brass freeze plugs, hastings rings, lifters,
springs and valves, pistons. durabond main bearings, cam bearings, and rod bearings.
dipstick tube and oil level gauge, lower sump gasket set, fel-pro marine head gasket set.

the engine has under gone a 15 point inspection it has been pressure checked, and compression test for 100% quality and reliability.

the block has also been decked to ensure proper sealing with the cylinder heads. since i have had the engine from new it has been stored in a crate and covered up.
as the engine is new it will need to be primed first before use, i had the engine shipped over from the USA in November.
the engine at present is in the salisbury area.
asking price £2800

if intrested please email me at stores21@sky.com
and i will send you some pictures over
or call my mobile 07890 743 045 lee
gingerboyz1 is offline   Reply With Quote