Boatmad.com

Old 22-03-2008, 12:45 PM   #1

revenger 25 SC for sale

coming up For Sale due to change in family circumstances a historic Revenger 25 sports cruiser Started ot life as Laura Lucy owned by Countess of arran driven by Will haycock,then became Sherry & Haycock, Changed name to Ambassador communications and had the Bellamy surface drives fitted, It was then bought by Tony Cordial & Stan Ford (owner & ex NPC racer) who renamed it , 'Superluminal', I don’t have any information about this time in it’s life however it was then bought by Tony Donald & Brian Pelham and it was renamed Team Tanglefoot 1996 to 1999 ish I have been trying to get as much info as posible but not really learned a great deal on this site, in 1999 it was renamed Pink Beaver and won the round the island race at cowes in 2000, I have owned it for 4 years, just getting it ready now for sale too late to enter into any races and my commitments now make it impossible, the boat will have to go, engines all serviced final drives etc all ready to go, just needs some finishing couple of cables and batteries, it is now painted white and blue , and when ready around 2 weeks will be offered for sale on ebay the boat is currently in Spain but will be available for inspection at newhaven docks when on sale. any interest or futrther info on history please contact jon@madrid.com

jonmadrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2008, 08:47 PM   #2

Interests: Boats/Cranes
Boat make: Revenger 29 RIB
Engines: Illmor V10/625hp.

Send a message via Skype™ to Gordon McMath
Hi Jonmadrid,contact Phil Morris at www.revenger.co.uk im sure he already has another old Revenger for sale on the site,im sure he would be happy to list it for you.

Gordon McMath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2008, 09:24 AM   #3

Hi thanks for reply have emailed Phil , this boat is the boat on the revenger site http://www.revenger.co.uk/History/history.html will post pictures very soon
Old 23-03-2008, 08:29 PM   #4

Sorry Jon, but I don't think Laura Lucy became Ambassador Comms.

Will Haycock sold the boat to Colin Curran and it became Motivator (Motivation?). Will then commissioned a new boat, with Adrian Bright rigging it. This was the Ambassador boat.

So good news, your boat isn't as old as you thought! (About 1989 I think)
Hazardous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2008, 05:12 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazardous View Post
Sorry Jon, but I don't think Laura Lucy became Ambassador Comms.

Will Haycock sold the boat to Colin Curran and it became Motivator (Motivation?). Will then commissioned a new boat, with Adrian Bright rigging it. This was the Ambassador boat.

So good news, your boat isn't as old as you thought! (About 1989 I think)
Thanks for that, been asking a lot of people about it I may be a bit confused, my boat was definatley Ambassador communications, I just put 2+2 and noticed that the race numbers p33 were the same from the sherry and haycock boat in the revenger history site and assumed that they were one and the same !!

thanks for you advice I apreciate it, want to get things right before I offer it for sale