Boatmad.com

Old 08-10-2008, 07:43 PM   #1

Interests: sport and being lazy
Boat make: ring rib
Engines: merc xr2
Cruising area: bournemouth bay

Apoligy this is kinda political

Don't know if JF allows political kida of things but with the country going to the dogs and most hard working people worrying about the future let alone powerboating this sort of things makes my blood boil over

http://tpa.typepad.com/media/2008/10...un-mother.html

Please can some lawyer sue the government for the money back that would be just cool

Sorry if this causes a riot

Old 08-10-2008, 07:56 PM   #2

Boat make: None, boo!
Engines: Turbines mainly!
Cruising area: The inside of my workshop!

Or... she could f**k off back to her own country with her scrounging family.

That's all i have to say!

larby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 07:59 PM   #3

The problem is she is not alone !! one grabs media attention and thousands of others go unnoticed
Foolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 08:00 PM   #4

Interests: boats, cars,film.f1 and anitques/paintings
Boat name: tba
Cruising area: south coast France and med

Yeah and english families live 5 or 6 in a room.and often the parents have to share a room with their kids...........Bloody disgrace send the ****ers home and our elderly are freezing and starving to death...................

https://www.englishgoldenretrievers.co.uk
TimB-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 08:03 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foolish View Post
The problem is she is not alone !! one grabs media attention and thousands of others go unnoticed
And why because no one stands up to the MP's government who are the biggest thieves going........

When they want electing they'll promise the world kiss ur arse then get elected and can't get down to John Lewis quick enough...............liars and thieves one and all

Old 08-10-2008, 08:14 PM   #6

Interests: ski racing
Boat name: Jack'd up, hellraiser
Boat make: Bernico 19 ET, ring 16
Engines: merc 135, merc 175, yam 90
Cruising area: Plymouth

its all a huge joke
how can the government even consider spending any where near that
and why, when were all worrying about our money are these w*nkers spending it all in the wrong places
freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 08:22 PM   #7

Makes me so glad i live in Guernsey!!

Ahh, tax haven
Old 08-10-2008, 08:23 PM   #8

It just left me speechless that's why I posted it, putting it into context ... this is a forum about people with a passion that enjoy floaty things and preferably with a big engine and in order to achieve these dreams and aspirations most people on this forum will probably be achievers or will now doubt try to be, but with that in mind I bet theirs is maybe only 1 or 2 on this forum that could earn enough per year to pay over £170,000 per year, thereby realistically needing an income of around 1/3rd of a million per year before tax ... Just unreal only in the UK

PS ... and I cant spell apology
Old 08-10-2008, 08:56 PM   #9

tis truly unbelievable, the world's going really wrong somewhere!
Old 08-10-2008, 09:08 PM   #10

Boat name: On The Rocks
Boat make: Ring 21 marshan 17 four winns horizon, hydro 3 pointer, f2 cat, backdraft 22
Cruising area: Way up norf and Sarf coast areas

UK we are just too much of a soft touch here,

Unfortunatly its us paying for it

I heard the other week that if working here from other EU countries they can claim child allowance for children back home and they already get the same allowance from their own country how the feck does this happen.

gaZ
gazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 09:37 PM   #11

Interests: Rally Driving
Boat name: Double 2 Shirts
Boat make: Planatec 41
Engines: 2x625's+ From Uncle Sam
Cruising area: Solent

We as a "Civilised" Community offer "Sanctuary" and "Hope" to those less fortunate than ourselves, That’s what makes us different to "others", what makes us better than "others" and what gives us the rich diversity of communities than "others"

Its What sets us apart from Animals.

Regretfully, our "Government" has signed up to the European Human Rights Act - An Act introduced by the Guardian Reading, Peruvian Knitted Hat Wearing, Tree Hugging Liberals, with Stripped Pine Flooring and Iranian Birthing Blankets strewn between their Bean Bag Furniture, enjoying the High life in Brussels, Clapham and Paris !

We don’t have the intestinal fortitude to stand up and say NO.... the French do, the Germans DO - We are seen as a SOFT TOUCH and do you know what.... We ARE.

The Vast Majority and I mean VAST MAJORITY of foreigners entering this Country want to make a better life for themselves, they work hard, pay their taxes and contribute to not only the economy of this country but also to the community of this country.

the problem is "In every barrel there will be bad apples" we need to root them out and throw them out......
The other problem is there are far more "English" Families who are now 3rd Generation Government Artists - Drawing the Dole..... Young Girls in some parts of this Green and Pleasant Land think it a career move to get pregnant at 13,14,15 rather than get an education, after all they will get a housing association flat and a fortune in benefits for laying on their back for 3 minutes (including foreplay) where can you get that kind of money for 3 minutes work? apart from being a Lawyer!

We have the youngest Teen Pregnancy Rate in the "Modern World" ask yourself why? its not because Tracy with her hair tied back in an elastic band giving her a Croydon Facelift is attractive, forward looking, motivated and a go-getter... oh no, its because "we" pay Taxes to keep the Tracey's, Kylie's, Sharon's etc in the fashion to which they have become accustom not forgetting the Dean's, Darren's, Omaha's, etc etc.. Education education is what this "Labour" Government told us in the 97 election - well the "Education Education" was - Have a kid at 15,14,13 and we wont prosecute the father for "Statutory Rape" because we want to care for young families, Have a Kid and get a Flat, free council tax, family allowance, free school meals, free dental care, free medical care, if your from a foreign country our Government even publishes details of how to claim these "Free Benefits" in over 97 different languages - just in case your in any kind of doubt of how to claim.....

The Woman in question is not a cheat, fraud, or con-woman - she's simply taking advantage of the system. so what’s the answer?

Our benefit system was designed to be a safety net, to break your fall when you were temporarily out of work, to assist you in finding new work, and to help you back onto your feet. A Benefit system of a Civilized Community.... its being abused on a wholesale fashion and "We the People" do nothing, "We the Tax Payers" just grumble and moan "We are now disenfranchised"

Why is the Labour Support higher in the North of this country? because there are more folk out of work? Because there are higher Immigrant numbers in Birmingham, Bradford, Leeds, Manchester?? you tell me? is Richmond a strong Labour Heartland, Oxford? Huntingdon, Surrey, Hampshire, Somerset?

Change is what is needed, the guts to make change, throw our the scroungers, bring back hanging, the birch (thanks Flier) corporal punishment in schools- the cane/slipper. Show Decent Folk that if you work hard, pay your Taxes and save for the future you WILL lead a better life, cut Credit cards up, don’t give loans to people who cant afford them (just to do some kind of social engineering) let poor people work for the benefits’ they receive..

Build more jails, solve theft in one/two foul swoops - catch a person stealing "Cut their Right hand off" catch them again "Cut their Left hand off" they wont steal again that’s for sure.

Catch a paedophile - cut his c..k off

Get back to Values... Get back to saving up for what you want, get back to being the ENGLAND that we used to love, Fight for and cherish...

Rant over
Old 08-10-2008, 10:05 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pash 1 View Post
We as a "Civilised" Community offer "Sanctuary" and "Hope" to those less fortunate than ourselves, That’s what makes us different to "others", what makes us better than "others" and what gives us the rich diversity of communities than "others"

Regretfully, our "Government" has signed up to the European Human Rights Act - An Act introduced by the Guardian Reading, Peruvian Knitted Hat Wearing, Tree Hugging Liberals, with Stripped Pine Flooring and Iranian Birthing Blankets strewn between their Bean Bag Furniture, enjoying the High life in Brussels, Clapham and Paris !

We don’t have the intestinal fortitude to stand up and say NO.... the French do, the Germans DO - We are seen as a SOFT TOUCH and do you know what.... We ARE.

The Vast Majority and I mean VAST MAJORITY of foreigners entering this Country want to make a better life for themselves, they work hard, pay their taxes and contribute to not only the economy of this country but also to the community of this country.

the problem is "In every barrel there will be bad apples" we need to root them out and throw them out......
The other problem is there are far more "English" Families who are now 3rd Generation Government Artists - Drawing the Dole..... Young Girls in some parts of this Green and Pleasant Land think it a career move to get pregnant at 13,14,15 rather than get an education, after all they will get a housing association flat and a fortune in benefits for laying on their back for 3 minutes (including foreplay) where can you get that kind of money for 3 minutes work? apart from being a Lawyer!

We have the youngest Teen Pregnancy Rate in the "Modern World" ask yourself why? its not because Tracy with her hair tied back in an elastic band giving her a Croydon Facelift is attractive, forward looking, motivated and a go-getter... oh no, its because "we" pay Taxes to keep the Tracey's, Kylie's, Sharon's etc in the fashion to which they have become accustom not forgetting the Dean's, Darren's, Omaha's, etc etc.. Education education is what this "Labour" Government told us in the 97 election - well the "Education Education" was - Have a kid at 15,14,13 and we wont prosecute the father for "Statutory Rape" because we want to care for young families, Have a Kid and get a Flat, free council tax, family allowance, free school meals, free dental care, free medical care, if your from a foreign country our Government even publishes details of how to claim these "Free Benefits" in over 97 different languages - just in case your in any kind of doubt of how to claim.....

The Woman in question is not a cheat, fraud, or con-woman - she's simply taking advantage of the system. so what’s the answer?

Our benefit system was designed to be a safety net, to break your fall when you were temporarily out of work, to assist you in finding new work, and to help you back onto your feet. A Benefit system of a Civilized Community.... its being abused on a wholesale fashion and "We the People" do nothing, "We the Tax Payers" just grumble and moan "We are now disenfranchised"

Why is the Labour Support higher in the North of this country? because there are more folk out of work? Because there are higher Immigrant numbers in Birmingham, Bradford, Leeds, Manchester?? you tell me? is Richmond a strong Labour Heartland, Oxford? Huntingdon, Surrey, Hampshire, Somerset?

Change is what is needed, the guts to make change, throw our the scroungers, bring back hanging, the birch (thanks Flier) corporal punishment in schools- the cane/slipper. Show Decent Folk that if you work hard, pay your Taxes and save for the future you WILL lead a better life, cut Credit cards up, don’t give loans to people who cant afford them (just to do some kind of social engineering) let poor people work for the benefits’ they receive..

Build more jails, solve theft in one/two foul swoops - catch a person stealing "Cut their Right hand off" catch them again "Cut their Left hand off" they wont steal again that’s for sure.

Get back to Values... Get back to saving up for what you want, get back to being the ENGLAND that we used to love, Fight for and cherish...

Rant over

You forgot the redundant lesbians from Greenham Common

Thought you were going to get all prigish there for a minute Pash.........but excellent , nicw one......

Old 08-10-2008, 10:09 PM   #13

tell ya summink pash
you aint half wrong. young girls just seem to spread their legs, to get a flat nowaday, (please excuse my bluntness)
also i rekon asylum seekers should be given a 6 month trail, you dont work or find it, well... cya later. same with the people we pay for to sit on their ass. an aquatance of mine is a paranoid skitophrenic(have no idea how to spell it) he is more than capeable to work, but is given just under 1500 a month, no bills and a house so chooses not too.
seriosuly, this country is shot to pieces, it really is
Old 08-10-2008, 10:15 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom View Post
tell ya summink pash
you aint half wrong. young girls just seem to spread their legs, to get a flat nowaday, (please excuse my bluntness)
also i rekon asylum seekers should be given a 6 month trail, you dont work or find it, well... cya later. same with the people we pay for to sit on their ass. an aquatance of mine is a paranoid skitophrenic(have no idea how to spell it) he is more than capeable to work, but is given just under 1500 a month, no bills and a house so chooses not too.
seriosuly, this country is shot to pieces, it really is
it's Schizophrenic.....

Ofically they cant work! they would be breaking the Law (as it stands at the moment) unless they have a Work Visa or their Country of origin is in the EEC
Old 08-10-2008, 10:27 PM   #15

Latest Government initiate revealed and FUNDED BY US!

Ferrari's decision to take advantage of the UK government's youth opportunity scheme and employ young people from Liverpool.
The decision to hire them was brought about after their recent comedy of errors in the Pit Lane at the last race.
A recent documentary on TV shown how unemployed youths from Liverpool were able to remove a set of wheels
in less than 6 seconds without proper equipment, whereas Ferrari's existing crew can only do it in 8 seconds
and wreck millions of euros worth of high-tech equipment and take out other teams at the same time.
UK Prime Minister went on record as saying this was a bold move by Ferrari management which demonstrated
the international recognition of the UK under New Labour.
As most races are won and lost in the pits, Ferrari now have the advantage over every other team.
However, Ferrari may have got more than they bargained for.
At the crews first practice session the Liverpool pit crew successfully changed the tyres in under 6 seconds,
but within 60 seconds they had resprayed, re-badged and sold the vehicle to the Red Bull team for 8 bottles of Stella;
a kilo of speed, a Shell Suit, some Furry Dice and some photos of Coulthard's bird in the shower.

I thought it was funny anyway
Old 08-10-2008, 10:33 PM   #16
Traveling

Boat name: T/T D2S
Boat make: Midas 27' Cat, Argo 16 Cat. Avon Rib Thingy
Engines: Merc 280-ROS -JSRE,65Xs, 75 Stinger, Yam 60
Cruising area: Any Seedy Bar

to put things in perspective the latest bank handout total could purchase a 280 ROS for every member of the population.

Funny they didn't have that available to buy some decent kit for our boys fighting overseas.

Anybody starting to recall the headlines from around 1974 ish now 2 years time the country will be broke

Team25Racing.com

At least 75% of people who read this will try to lick their elbow!
BluFin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 10:38 PM   #17

Quote:
it's Schizophrenic.....

Ofically they cant work! they would be breaking the Law (as it stands at the moment) unless they have a Work Visa or their Country of origin is in the EEC
cheers
well i think its appauling. he says himself he could work
just a waste of money
Old 09-10-2008, 01:00 AM   #18

Quote:

For once I agree with your ranting!
Temporarily Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:51 AM   #19

Quote:

Rant over
Very well said and put a very very good rant lets hope the next government re look at the European Human Rights Act ... Nice one Pash
Old 09-10-2008, 02:58 PM   #20
Engine tester

Interests: Gin & Women
Boat name: motorvator
Boat make: Revenger San Marino / Sunseeker Camargue 46 / Phantom 18/19/600
Engines: 502 mercruiser / Detroit 550s / 115 ProXS / Anything Borrowed
Cruising area: Thames, Southend

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom View Post
young girls just seem to spread their legs, to get a flat nowaday, (please excuse my bluntness)

Where would one find these 'young girls'... Just out of interest like