Boatmad.com

Old 15-05-2011, 07:21 PM   #1

Interests: Offshoreboating, Speed, Training, Boxing
Boat name: Cat

USA Raceteam Scams its members. BEVARE

Scammed by US raceteam!

An open letter to all readers, organizers and raceteams, there is one small team in US that contracts European and Domestic drivers and after done payment starts conflicts and breaches contracts just to cancel the racing and keep the money, and then still races with other paying drivers!
We are a few racers that dreamed of racing in those great events of OPA and SBI and also the believing that the offshorepowerboatracing still is a gentlemansport, where trust and honour are keywords just like many other mainly self sponsored motorsports.
But now there is a one person team around that took advantage in that and contracted drivers for racing and then surprisingly finds angles to start arguing, just to get “reasons” to keep the paid money as a profit, and stopping our efforts to race in the USA.
That’s the lowest possible way of fraud, becuse this person presentents a fraudulent package in the name of such serious raceorganisers as OPA and SBI, takes advantage of the fine reputation of those organisations to convince people to join his team and send money for registration fees etc even on top of the agreed and paid for ones, just to give one example of his antics...
All of this above is not to be connected or blaimed with serious raceteams and people around.
We want this to be known and him stopped so others don’t get robbed from their dreams and money.
For all other serious raceteams out there feel free to contact us because We still have interest and dreams in racing in Worlds greatest events!
Note that We are open to discussion, are bringing our own sponsors and funds onboard for a serious raceteam or even be part of forming one together.
Note that we are three individual persons that didn’t knew each other before we got betrayed and bestolen of our money from this criminal.

Gino Passchier Belgium/Florida. World Speed record holder, P1 racer.
Petri Nagy. Sweden. Dragracer (cars) Swedish champion and record holder.
Mika Tamminen. Finland. Racer in cars and boats.

As it was written on a Competitive and Prideful Team “United we Race” we will do that only if we all help to keep our sport clean and sportmanship so the world would be a righteous and better place to be in.

dragracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2011, 04:42 AM   #2
living the dream

Interests: BOAT RACING
Boat name: i call her baby
Boat make: Aero-tek
Engines: a lot of horses
Cruising area: WW

Petri, your tooooo funny !

You talk about trusst after you used me and my sources and then wanted to screw me , but forgot that i already had some money from you for an other deal ( the race ) that i keept soince you did not what you said on the second deal !

Gino's deal, his fault..he should paid and done what he agreed on, i am!

Mika, he paid, he raced...then after all said and done i was the bad guy. Where did take any money from him or didn't do as said ?

I dnt see anything wrong with my actions, if you think you have a case then pursue it !

Everybody i talk to about either you or Gino, tells me i am 100% right !
The thing is that you aswell as Gino only tell your side of the story, i dont hide or have to lie!

And your correct about our sport, a lot of not so straight people out there.
I would say that you and Gino is one of them ! Mika....WHO CARES ABOUT HIM, nobody ever did him wrong nor did he !

Have a great live and good luck with your endevor .

PS, oh...and tell the world how generous i was before you did not want to pay me by helping you to safe 12.000 USD on a boat and 2.500 USD on your lost PCM's that you now got back and you wanted to buy new ones already. How i helped you to trouble shoot the problems on your Baja and your Cat, how i found the louvers you wanted and did not find ...among a lot more !

OH WELL !!!

Old 24-05-2011, 03:22 AM   #3
living the dream

just to point out....

( This is the bill i sent Petri nagy ( dragracer here ) before he started posting his lies on different boards.. I HAVE E-MAILS FROM Mr. Nagy TO PROOF THAT THIS BILL IS 100% LEGIT !!

DAREDEVIL RACING LLC

Bill for service provided as follows:
To Petri Nagy
Malmtorgsgatan 6
65340 Karlstad
Sweden

Helping Mr. Petri Nagy over the phone and per e-mail
to analyze issues with his boat ( Baja ) on different occasions. Also including time to find out about his ECM’s and dealing with UPS store here to get information.
Service time total 4 hours, $ 45.00 per hour

$ 180.00

Helping Mr. Petri Nagy over the phone and per e-mail to analyze problems on his other boat ( American Offshore Cat ) on different occasions.
Service time total 2 hours, $ 45.00 per hour

$ 90.00

Helping Mr. Petri Nagy to put together a deal on a 38 foot cat and providing contact to broker and seller for this deal.
Total charge for this service, 2% of the final agreed sales price of $47500.00 according to Mr. Nagy himself.
All phone fees and other are incl. in our rates $ 950.00

total service amount due $ 1,220.00

Mr. Nagy paid me the amount of $ 1,000.00 upfront for an other deal that could not be made due to unforeseen problems with equipment and I will deduct this from the service bill to the satisfactory of Mr. Petri Nagy and apologize for any inconvenience thru this problem.

Credit $ 1,000.00

Amount due after credits $ 220.00

Please send amount due within 30 days to known bank acc or a late fee of 5% each day will be applied !

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS

Best regards

Scott F. Rutherford
Old 24-05-2011, 07:31 AM   #4

Send a message via AIM to Burty
you charge for chatting on the phone Best not ask you any questions on here then had we.
Burty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2011, 08:14 AM   #5

Interests: ski racing
Boat name: Jack'd up, hellraiser
Boat make: Bernico 19 ET, ring 16
Engines: merc 135, merc 175, yam 90
Cruising area: Plymouth

you just asked a question rob, expect an invoice

On a serious note, i wonder how much of that $45 and hour goes towards the actual call charge, just thinking aloud
freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2011, 02:36 PM   #6
living the dream

I dont charge for questions, but i charge for service which i provided in his case. Driving to UPS, finding parts and helping him over the phone to fix his boat while he was wrenching !

the phone calls where not just your regular phone calls and chating...i had 180 USD phone bill and it was hours and hours of getting him going.
I hate to say it , but he had NO clue waht he was doing on his boats.

Despite me finding parts for him here that he could not find in sweden.

There is a huge differents between a service call and just a question !

Oh...and he agreed on that he will pay me for my time.
Old 24-05-2011, 04:22 PM   #7

lets put it another way...iff it had not turned sour would you have just put this down to "friendship" and the "love of the sport"...why dont you go the whole hog and charge him wear and tear from the tires on your truck Matey i could'nt give a rats cock about your affairs but imho i think what you've laid out there is just plain petty.
baj666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2011, 04:58 PM   #8
living the dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by baj666 View Post
lets put it another way...iff it had not turned sour would you have just put this down to "friendship" and the "love of the sport"...why dont you go the whole hog and charge him wear and tear from the tires on your truck Matey i could'nt give a rats cock about your affairs but imho i think what you've laid out there is just plain petty.
Actually no, because one thing has nothing to do with the other. He contacted me , not me him.
He told me he would pay my time so i actually lowered the price for him to race !

But then after all went south because he thinks he does not need to stand up for his agreements, i told him..well race is off and i just keep the money for the agreement !

NOW, what is wrong with that ??????

the regular price for a seat in a race is somewhere between 2000-3000 USD per race. After he decided to do business and get some money my way i told him ok, i do 1500 on the race since its not to far away. But after all was said and done he told me he wont pay me for my help and finding him the deal on a boat and called me a liar and i diid not do anything. What he probably forgot at that time of the conversation is that he had sent me 1000 USD for the race already ! So come on, what would you guys do if after the fact you find out he wanted to work you ????
If he would of told me after the race, he would of screwed me !!!! NO ???

Him, Gino.....and one other indivitual think they can play games and only because i do not have the best name ( since i speak my mind and i am not political correct ) others follow and believe them ??!!!

Know the facts and then judge...but i can. i realy dont care what they say or somebody else thinks.
I never scammed anybody and i am actually the one that people take advantage of all the time, so since i know the REAL storys behind all of this and more..WTF do i care.

if they realy have that great of a case and proof...i cant wait for court date !
I know i will get payed for my time there + extra !!!!

All this posting on open forums, fake FB pages and more....threads and so on .. is evidence and real good one to proof my case against theyr claim !
Slander, deformation of caracter..loss of potensial sponsors and business...oh yeah baby....i can smell money my way !

LETS DO THIS , i hope they hurry up to get this started so all of you and others see what kind of real doushbags they are !..OOOOPPPSSSS i called them a name ...SORRY

OH, and i actually told him. if he still wanted to go racing now since the second deal is payed...he needed to bring the full amount up on arival at the race site $ 2500 ...and we can go racing ! NO PROBLEM !

But he was the one that said NO, he wont race with me now after this ! AFTER WHAT ???? that i took what he said i get for helping him !!!!!????
Too funny, i always tell people.. if you cant walk the walk, then dont start the talk !!!!!
Old 24-05-2011, 08:12 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom View Post
you just asked a question rob, expect an invoice

On a serious note, i wonder how much of that $45 and hour goes towards the actual call charge, just thinking aloud
Helpfull number if any of you guys spend alot of time on the phone to the states ordering /tec advise put this in front of the number you want and its a penny a min/ 0844 861 7878 now thats cheep
pain -tera 28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2011, 06:33 PM   #10
living the dream

The following is just 1 of our e-mail conversations after he told me i will not get the agreed money for this deal with the boat or the work he had promissed me to do for him ! This is just 1 ..of many, so u can see that he was the one not keeping his part of an agreed mutual contract !

Scott
Why do you overeact all the time? I have interest in fixing this boat and want to be there while it is finished, its part time vacation and part time business for me. Its maybe a new market and something that can be done in future continiusly.
I am selfgoing and can work with whatever on a boat, even sanding the boat no problem.
You can be the organiser of this and will get payed for your time, so why not?
Mayeb all this work can be achieved in one week and then we can do other stuff also, maybe drive and look for more boats?

So think about it and understand its a good thing.

petri

2011/4/27 scott rutherford
Hello Petri,

look i need to explain nothing but i will.

YOU CANT HELP ME WITH ANYTHING IF I WOULD WORK ON YOUR BOAT DUE TO FOLLOWING REASONS.

1st, what do you know about the work on a boat ?
2nd, who is liable if you work with me and something happens ?
3rd, if you would help it would hold me up more then helping me !

NOW, this said..i am glad i got ****ed out of this deal again by a person i thought i could trusst.
I always try to help people and i did in your case aswell and this is the thanks i get ( oh well i asked you ) you said..WOW

Please do whats neccesary for your saty in USA and your boat..i will NOT continue this friendship or race with you at no time.

Do not call, or text me any more excuses or messages. I AM OVER IT !

PARTNER ??? hahahaha it was again to sweet to be true !

atleast 10 hours of my time waisted for a person i thought would be thankfull !

Scott
Old 25-05-2011, 06:40 PM   #11
living the dream

This is an other e-mail, where he thinks that only a writen contract is binding..well, think again..mutual contracts are binding aswell + its on e-mail too.
So here you can see how he tried to get out of the second deal and kind of saying its only the first deal thats binding..!

Dear Scott,

We have only a contract for boatracing wich you cancelled and all my wired money has to be rewired to my bankaccount according to agreed contract.
There is no written contract of other ordered labour or other services betwen us.
Rewire my money to:

name: Petri Nagy

ACC INFO DELETED
Regards Petri

maybe, just maybe ....now some of you understand ME ?!
Old 25-05-2011, 07:35 PM   #12

Jeeeesh Scott!

I dont think I will ever understand you!

And to be quite honest, the best of luck to you all.
Jon Holmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2011, 09:44 PM   #13

what i dont understand and ime in business and do deals every day is the fact you seem to lose favour with a lot of people and every new venture that you have posted seems to go sour...Now i dont want or expect any kind of explanation to this post but the flavour of your threads are nothing but doom and gloom and constant self-reasurance in your defence.It would be a nice change to post a few "boaty" threads up and share your wealth of knowledge about cool looking boats that we all know you have..lighten up dude!!!!!
baj666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2011, 03:06 PM   #14
living the dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by baj666 View Post
what i dont understand and ime in business and do deals every day is the fact you seem to lose favour with a lot of people and every new venture that you have posted seems to go sour...Now i dont want or expect any kind of explanation to this post but the flavour of your threads are nothing but doom and gloom and constant self-reasurance in your defence.It would be a nice change to post a few "boaty" threads up and share your wealth of knowledge about cool looking boats that we all know you have..lighten up dude!!!!!
baj666,
i think its because i speak my mind and say it how i see it . I piss a lot of people off and i know that. But one thing is for shure i dont steel or scam people..i am the one beeing taken most of the time and here with petri i seen it comming since he actually fooled himself and probably forgot about the money he had already sent me .
They just need to go to court like they claim and then we will see !
Gino, is a wanna be racer that actually is no good for anything as far as i heard from others that raced with him , he is also an alcoholic. so what can i say ?!
Petri i never met and i kind of feel sory for his misunderstanding of mutual contracts and agreements. But hey i kept my part in both cases.
As for the 3rd party on OSO Mika Tamminen...what a joke. if you hear him he did everything and has everything in his live ..but no brains. He paid to race and the boat broke after 2 laps..hey, thats racing so after that he still joyned to help in KW that year and flew back over just for that. He could back in a trailer on a 60 foot wide boat ramp and i got pissed at him..yeld a little . you know , nervs are pretty blank if your ina race and trying to get shit done at the ramp. SO that beeing said , after that he was kind of off duty and only drank and waisted his money on hoockers..( i can care less ) i still drove him to airport and everything i said i do...NOW HE CLAIMS I SCAMED HIM ASWELL !!
Its just funny that for 2 years you hear nothign and all of the sudden its me that scammed him !
At the mediation i had with Gino the medeator grined about his statement..I MEAN WE HAVE A CONTRACT AND HE DONT KEEP ANYTHING HE AGREED TO !
Same with this guy Petri. Did i cancel the race with him , YES...but for a reason that he wanted to screw me and every single time i talked to him he said he dont trusst me ...WHY DID HE SEND MONEY THEN AND WANTED ME TO FIND HIM A OAT AND HAVE ME DO WROK ON IT AND ASKED ME FOR MY HELP WITH HIS BOATS AND UPS STUFF. He was about to buy 2 ECMs because his where lost, so if it wasnt for me the dude would of been out 5 K min. i mean come on . He ofcoarse now says to even friends of mine, i did not do anything for him . That shows what kind of scumbags these guys are and now try to turn it on me because people dont like me since i am not political correct !

Ya know, i can rely care less..i was like that all my live, and i will not change !
SO ****'M !

On an other note, i did not get thrown out of germany..i was smart enough to leave !
Old 27-05-2011, 03:28 AM   #15
living the dream

OMG, now i just got an e-mail from Petri, saying that him and Gino are teaming up !!!

Attached Images

Old 21-08-2011, 05:30 PM   #16

Interests: finish the race
Cruising area: ww

And it never stops

Bet we all await the excuses # 1254 now !

Hey Gino, just to let you know, Scott Rutherford screwed Tom Franks out of $600 for the new intercom system in Daredevil. If I had known he was such a low life I would have never raced with him. Hope all is well with you
ForTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2011, 05:59 PM   #17
living the dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTwo View Post
Bet we all await the excuses # 1254 now !

Hey Gino, just to let you know, Scott Rutherford screwed Tom Franks out of $600 for the new intercom system in Daredevil. If I had known he was such a low life I would have never raced with him. Hope all is well with you
nice try !!

COURT GINO...lets go !!!!
Old 29-08-2011, 10:03 AM   #18

Interests: Offshore racing
Boat name: Two wings to rule em all
Boat make: B23 & V24
Engines: Volvo 2.0 & GXi 5.7
Cruising area: All over Sweden

Send a message via MSN to BAT23
What a mess.

There is something i dont really understand. Why bother selling a seat in a raceboat to people you dont know shit about?

I would not risk a victory due to having some kind of racing wannabe in the seat next to me. I rather have my brother, my father, my gf perhaps a friend of mine atleast somebody i turst and know have talent and then try to fund the racing in some kind of other way.

Selling a seat maybe a fast way to get money to race or whatever, but it also seems like it could rapidly go south.

I hope you guys sort it out, offshore racing does not need this kind of shit, in any of the 196 countries in this world.
BAT23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2011, 11:38 PM   #19
living the dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAT23 View Post
What a mess.

There is something i dont really understand. Why bother selling a seat in a raceboat to people you dont know shit about?

I would not risk a victory due to having some kind of racing wannabe in the seat next to me. I rather have my brother, my father, my gf perhaps a friend of mine atleast somebody i turst and know have talent and then try to fund the racing in some kind of other way.

Selling a seat maybe a fast way to get money to race or whatever, but it also seems like it could rapidly go south.

I hope you guys sort it out, offshore racing does not need this kind of shit, in any of the 196 countries in this world.
WELL SAID !