Boatmad.com

Old 13-06-2011, 04:25 PM   #1

clasic/ custom car

There is a clasic/ custom car show and stuff going on this weekend at Essex marina .taking boat out for a blast fryday and staying over , leaving Canvey island on the 2 oclock tide thought id post just in case any one wants to tag along be good if we could get a couple boats going

pain -tera 28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2011, 05:47 PM   #2
Engine tester

Interests: Gin & Women
Boat name: motorvator
Boat make: Revenger San Marino / Sunseeker Camargue 46 / Phantom 18/19/600
Engines: 502 mercruiser / Detroit 550s / 115 ProXS / Anything Borrowed
Cruising area: Thames, Southend

Pop in and say hello.

Blue Lagoon - D Pontoon.

Can't miss us we normally look like the boat on fire as the barbie gets fired up and stays on all weekend.

Might even treat you to a gin.

Old 13-06-2011, 06:22 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorvator View Post
Pop in and say hello.

Blue Lagoon - D Pontoon.

Can't miss us we normally look like the boat on fire as the barbie gets fired up and stays on all weekend.

Might even treat you to a gin.
Cheers Mr motorvator i will call in on you THANKS do you know wot pontoon they put visitors on, i will be in 28 ft pantera
Old 13-06-2011, 07:19 PM   #4
Engine tester

Any that are available. You may be able to squeeze into the berth next to me. 15m berth and the fella has sold his and just has a small rib in there so plenty of room left.

Just speak to Geoff and he will sort you out.

No Revenger I'm afraid as the owner has been too busy to do the top end rebuild. You could PM Taz to get the phantom out though.

Are you coming through Havengore or going round the long way?
Old 13-06-2011, 07:57 PM   #5

Quote:
Any that are available. You may be able to squeeze into the berth next to me. 15m berth and the fella has sold his and just has a small rib in there so plenty of room left.

Just speak to Geoff and he will sort you out.

No Revenger I'm afraid as the owner has been too busy to do the top end rebuild. You could PM Taz to get the phantom out though.

Are you coming through Havengore or going round the long way?
Think i will stay offshore ,not too fam with Havengore , done more ploughing than the worzels on them mud flats stay well out left at foulness point i think. Just a thought ,friend of mine had a revenger same colour same 502 could it be same boat ??
Old 13-06-2011, 08:35 PM   #6
Engine tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain -tera 28 View Post
Think i will stay offshore ,not too fam with Havengore , done more ploughing than the worzels on them mud flats stay well out left at foulness point i think. Just a thought ,friend of mine had a revenger same colour same 502 could it be same boat ??
Don't do that. When you come from Canvey, Foulness is on the left. The other large land mass you see is Kent or possibly France.

Actually you should be able to cut across the sands if you are an hour or two after tide but don't come any closer than halfway between the end of Foulness and the Whitaker beacon as there's quite a bit of stuff sticking up out the sand there waiting to take a lump out of the bottom..

Quite a big tide this weekend so if ever there was a time to learn the route through the gore it's now although it is a bit daunting if you don't know the way. Saves a huge amount of fuel, had to take the long way round in the Squeeker to the airshow and got rid of £600 of generator fuel just to see the Vulcan.

As for the Revenger I doubt it, never seen another San Marino inboard but this one had a 454 in it when I got it back in 2000 and I put a new 502 in it within weeks.
Old 14-06-2011, 06:32 AM   #7

Quote:
Don't do that. When you come from Canvey, Foulness is on the left. The other large land mass you see is Kent or possibly France.

Actually you should be able to cut across the sands if you are an hour or two after tide but don't come any closer than halfway between the end of Foulness and the Whitaker beacon as there's quite a bit of stuff sticking up out the sand there waiting to take a lump out of the bottom..

Quite a big tide this weekend so if ever there was a time to learn the route through the gore it's now although it is a bit daunting if you don't know the way. Saves a huge amount of fuel, had to take the long way round in the Squeeker to the airshow and got rid of £600 of generator fuel just to see the Vulcan.

As for the Revenger I doubt it, never seen another San Marino inboard but this one had a 454 in it when I got it back in 2000 and I put a new 502 in it within weeks.
That does it guna buy a chart