Boatmad.com

Old 23-02-2020, 08:24 PM   #1

The Reflex

Hi just wondering if anybody knows what has become of my old phantom the reflex ,was my pride and joy late 80s early 90s ,it went up to Windermere phantom race club 93 i think it was , sold it to a dentist from kendal .im from barrow and the race club use the dock for racing but i never seen reflex there .would be great to no if old girl still going ..she was originally a steve hutch race boat then went to brian stewart then myself ,i resprayed and had it re upholstered .steve hutch drilled the leg and did engine for me ,may even been his dad who re upholstered it ...i would love to no were or what happened to her ..many thanks for any replies in advance ....ade

Adrianosingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2020, 08:52 PM   #2

Red and white. Remember that on poulton ind estate early 90s. Not seen it for years

squirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2020, 08:47 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirrel View Post
Red and white. Remember that on poulton ind estate early 90s. Not seen it for years
I will have either still owned it then or sold it ,as it was me who made it red and white ,was just red before respray.so it may have been stiĺl mine then ,not saying the dentist never sent it to hutch for anything as hutch was at race club a lot i think.
Adrianosingo is offline   Reply With Quote