Boatmad.com

Old 12-10-2012, 04:38 PM   #1

Turkish story - what the??

I think the upshot is that daddy doesn't want his son to die and asked somebody to smash the boat up! Ex Victory boat?

http://www.emlakkulisi.com/ali-agaog...tekneyi/129424

Google Translate: !!

Alican the Son, who turns 18 under the Lamborghini Ağaoğlu Sena'ya daughter 18th birthday gift last year was 500 thousand euros Bentley. Ağaoğlu so generous with their child, the son of 30 thousand dollars, a major crisis experienced by speedboat came to my ears!

Send three men BULDURTMUŞ BOAT!

In London at the beginning of the construction of the residence, 4 July, the Honorary Consul of the Republic of Kyrgyzstan in Trabzon, Alican Ağaoğlu 20-year-old, his father took a speed boat unaware of the 30 thousand dollars. Alican toured by boat bays of Bodrum Ali Bey was aware of it and furious!

Bodrum men called, "Find me a boat," he said. The boat had left for the care of Alican Group, found Bodrum Marina. Three-man shattered boat 30 thousand dollars solely to give the instruction Ali Bey asked for pictures of the boat's broken. I learned that Ali Bey's reaction to receiving the boat unaware of his son's self-kaynaklanmıyormuş. Thought it was too dangerous speedboat opened up a business on his son's scared ....

Unaware of his son's boat is not for the record is not secure parçalattığını Agaoglu, "What's he doing it on a boat like cheese. The slightest thing like the torn paper on a boat," he said.

Get the earrings in your ear

Alican Ağaoğlu already 72 knots (133 km) noted that the speed of a boat to the beautiful Agaoglu said:

"Alican have already captain badge. Tub, too. Problem here is to take a boat will cost him his life. Otherwise, sequins nothing to do with the money, too. Parçalattım it made me immediately, I do not know the price is not so important. Parçalattım thousand advises it is a calamity. These earrings in your ear get. "

Unaware of his son's boat is not for the record is not secure parçalattığını Agaoglu, "What's he doing it on a boat like cheese. The slightest thing like the torn paper on a boat," he said.

Get the earrings in your ear

Alican Ağaoğlu already 72 knots (133 km) noted that the speed of a boat to the beautiful Agaoglu said:

"Alican have already captain badge. Tub, too. Problem here is to take a boat will cost him his life. Otherwise, sequins nothing to do with the money, too. Parçalattım it made me immediately, I do not know the price is not so important. Parçalattım thousand advises it is a calamity. These earrings in your ear get. "

Agaoglu that the boat meets parçalatmasını son is very mellow, "Why has kızdığıma rights, mature acted. Fact, laughed. Now already for jobs in London," he said. Agaoglu, his son is 18 years old, Lamborghini, Bentley as a gift for his daughter was still 18 years of age. Ağaoğlu devotes known luxury boat, helicopter, cars outside the garage has value in excess of 10 million TL.

Bodrum Marina tore

The 20-year-old Alican Ağaoğlu at work in London, unaware of itself Ağaoğlu 60 thousand euros bays of Bodrum wandered recently learned that Ali Agaoglu offshore boat, the boat men parçalattı buldurup. Alican left for maintenance of offshore boats 10-12 meters Bodrum Marina Group, starts disintegrating speeds up to 400 kilometers, is.

littlenige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:53 PM   #2

Boat make: Hydrostream V-king, 650SS OCR ,Ring 21, Ring 18, Phantom 18.
Engines: 300Hp Mercury 2.4, 130 Yamaha, Bridgeport EFI, XR6, Merc 200.
Cruising area: Malahide, Dublin

Pitty, was a nice boat!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hydrostream is offline   Reply With Quote