Awesome poker run vid

Nice ladies!:boobs: Awesome boats to!

ah, just like being back in weston super mare in the summer . . . . . . :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I watched it earlier.......... but its locked out now
Burty ...... it was :boobs: every second shot and the boats were kewl too :up:

It was like watching power boats on the solent, just 3 times more powerfull, bigger, faster and the totty hotter, not to mention the weather.
Then again our fuel is 3 times more expensive.
Gutted....

It was like watching power boats on the solent, just 3 times more powerfull, bigger, faster and the totty hotter, not to mention the weather.
Then again our fuel is 3 times more expensive.
Gutted....

wasnt it just.. feel like moving country now!

did you notice the chick on the sunpad disapeared later in film, presumeably after goin through the trap at the needles!

wasnt it just.. feel like moving country now!

Only problem about that is....Americans

did you notice the chick on the sunpad disapeared later in film, presumeably after goin through the trap at the needles!

She probably fell of, after all the sea was a bit rough, and the rain was lashing it and the wind blowing like a storm

Roll on June for our summer

Its working for me now!

twas a great show, but sadly it aint all roses in Florida now, me mates over there have had to sell there boats due to high insurance costs and there waterfront property insurance has also gone crazy, the old global warming is causing a bit of chaos

Yep, working again here as well, maybe the site imposes a daily download limit.

Typical yankee vid can't stay on one shot for more than 3 seconds, nice boats though.

Back