Boatmad.com

Old 10-07-2006, 02:30 AM   #1
Trade Member

Interests: ACCELERATION (anykind )

NEW 2.5 Forged Racing Pistons now available

I now have available for ALL 2.5's ( steel , nicom and nickasil ) , sets of Forged Racing Pistons for Mercury engines. EVERYONE in the states that have them installed and been raving about them on the boards. There a dozen or more people have been waiting for them and they are quickly becoming available ( This week ).. These are top quality forgings and NOT a MODIFIED SUB PAR QUALITY MATERIAL PRODUCTION FISHING MOTOR PISTON we have 30 sets sold and have been tested in Drag Race turning 11,000 RPMS at 250 lbs compression , F-1 with HUNDREDS of laps, and lake boat engines for 6 months with zero reported failures ... They are top pinned , RACECOAT coated , lightened , balanced,angle cut on the intake ports , dual and single ring available , 2 ring composition available ( chrome and TiN coated ) light wrist pin , piston alone weight is at 433 grams compared to the OEM 505 grams.I have models available in STD. bore and .024" over bored. Pistons kits include 6 pistons ,12 ( or 6 ) rings , 12 cir clips , 6 wrist pins all for $1100.00 USD for chrome rings and $1160.00 for TiN coated models all USD + freight and we take Paypal ...Verses the OEM pistons at $2000.00 USD and THEY are HEAVY, not lightened , balanced , angle cut, have light wrist pins and have availability of 2 composistion of ring materials of your choice.... We keep in stock ring replacements for freshning and they are $240.00 USD a set of 12 for chrome ( which we have been really having GREAT luck with in F-1 and Drag Race motors with Nicom bores, the chrome are also GREAT in steel bored motors ) and $310.00 USD for set of 12 for the TiN coated models..I have 20 sets arriving this week at the coaters and 6 sets arriving at JSRE but 10 set are already sold or spoken for. We have REORDERED another 30 sets but will be an 8 week turn around, if you need pistons and want a GREAT PRODUCT at an even GREATER bargin I suggest you get a set heading your way...

Thanks for you consideration,

Jay @ JSRE
Jay Smith is offline   Reply With Quote