Boatmad.com

Old 19-09-2018, 09:50 AM   #1

Welcome

Hello to all members of Boat Mad forum.
Im curently doing restoration( and conversion to electric boat) of double berth Picton Domino rivet cruiser called Irene.
I must say that Domino series are not best quality boats. You can forget of copy panels on one side of the boat and just made mirror image to match other side, most of the time they dont match. But well i bought that boat for 480£ so i didnt expected Chris Craft. So far i repainted whole boat instaled new electrical system and solar charger, 2 deep sea motors who can turn 180 deg and act as a steering and 4 deep discharge 120Amp batteries. New console and kitchen cabinet. Lighting and horn system. As at this moment im removing old aluminum windscreen and instaling mahogany frame for new windscreen(you know to give her a little bit glamour haha) so she wont look sad next to proper vintage gentelmen cruiser. Boat is intended for Leeds-Liverpool canal and maybe even Windermere lake one day. Im hoping to add some pictures next time. I have found that forum once at work and I dont have any pictures with me. Please excuse me if I made grammar mistake im not native speaker. Still learning.
So as this proud nation use to say:
Hope we will all meet one day between the Devil and the deep blue sea
Peter
Boat doctor Pete is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
electric boat, picton cruiser

« Hi all | My Ring »