Boatmad.com

Old 18-11-2007, 07:35 AM   #41
CB1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CB1 View Post
You have still not answerd any of my questions with a direct answer ie how many members has the assoc, why does this take so very long to colate?
Garry are you planning to stand in the next general election for some high office? I have asked you a direct question regarding the numbers of members your assoc has, but like a good front bench minister you have answerd with more questions for me and swerved the subject. Do i need to apply under the freedom of information act to your party??????

Yes i do love this sport and will not let it return to the ''GANG OF FOUR'' good old bad old days. We all know who they were and the way they brought the sport to its knees. So lets have more openess and truthfullness, in your own words, transparity. Answer my question truthfully.

I know how hard all the people work on committee for the sport and comend them, and you, for all the unpaid time they are prepared to put in.
I am at the moment very worried that we are slipping back into the ways of the past, the behind closed doors, dodgey handshaking, old boys network way of running things that has plauged the sport in the past.

No I do not think you are the right person to reprsent me at International level. I dont think you have enough experiance racing at that level. In fact I dont think you have any whatsoever. When was the last time you RACED at an international event?

CB1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2007, 07:45 AM   #42
CB1

Lets put this issue to bed, its very easy, just answer the questions I have asked here on open forum. Dont try and turn this issue around and make me out as the nasty guy with something to hide, a hidden agenda. I aint him.

Old 18-11-2007, 09:43 AM   #43

Interests: boats
Boat make: new boat on way
Cruising area: uk

Thumbs up

At last my thoughts by someone else!!!!!!
flightracingteam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2007, 09:45 AM   #44

Interests: boats
Boat make: new boat on way
Cruising area: uk

Thank you JBP
flightracingteam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2007, 05:06 PM   #45
CB1

So come on then Gary. What's the answer? You are more slippery than a bar of soap m8. Or are you just gonna stick your fingers in your ears and hope it'll go away?
Old 18-11-2007, 05:14 PM   #46
CB1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBP View Post
Well at least the situation on 3c canopies was cleared up quick, shame the post went beyond the calls of nature for me after that.

Issues, issues, issues always jumped on and exploited, as said earlier if some of the efforts in writing posts and picking on things was put back into the sport just think what could be achieved??? It really isn't beyond all those who race to sort these things out before ripping them to pieces in pubic where dirty washing never gets cleaned up.

I think we need another sub-heading called 'ranting' somewhere between the muster area and ski racing perhaps to put all the thread elements which have nothing to do with the original start topic............Now I'm sure that'll be ripped to pieces too!!!
And Jon you cant see the fleet getting ever smaller in k class because of cheque book racing and rule changing?
Old 18-11-2007, 07:07 PM   #47
JBP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CB1 View Post
And Jon you cant see the fleet getting ever smaller in k class because of cheque book racing and rule changing?
Lucky the cheque book didn't win our National series then this year......we've actually increased this year and have more in line for 08 too beyond the traditional sources.
Oh BTW the members/racers seem to find the rule changes ok and if the cheque book is that big they'll be soon racing with you.

Oh and before you ask any more, our club is only answerable to its members and the RYA so that's ya lot.
JBP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2007, 07:14 PM   #48
CB1

So mr big didnt win anything this year then? Shame. You know where I am coming from john. Your retierd patron used to change the rules to suit his offspring all the time, the same as he did with your class when the money was around.
Old 19-11-2007, 08:50 PM   #49
CB1

Still no answer Gary, don't look good m8. If you have nothing to hide answer my direct questions. Or will I have to join the assoc and come to your agm to find the truth out? And please dont come the old '' wont lower myself to answer such a stupid question''