The Guernsey Event is moving on apace and I have the following information for any interested parties ( and CB1 )
1. Return Ferry Crossing for Raceboats and tow vehicles, including 4 passengers is free. Thanks to Condor Ferries and The Guernsey Powerboat Association. Sorry no camper vans / trucks.
2. Please return booking forms and entries to Shirley asap. to secure your place on the boat.
3. Ferry departure is Friday 5 May at 0900 from Portsmouth. Choice of Monday or Tuesday for return.
4. Don't forget your passport. !!
5. Classes going will be Class 3C, Rhibs F1 (F200), and V 24 .
6. Race instructions, risk assessments etc. are going for approval tomorrow, and will be sent out to crews as soon as possible.
Any queries please contact Shirley or Dave on 02392377570.
See you at the ferryport.