ID:	13926  

Numb Nuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 12:52 AM   #23
Fiona Pascoe

Interests: Lots
Boat name: Positivism
Cruising area: Global

hey Gareth

bloody funny reading the 'experts' explaining what the boat should do and where he will be racing next year..... guys if you can tell the future can you let me know the numbers for the lottery this week actually all mark can state is that he's home for Xmas with the girls and me.... yup Pascoe's as strong as ever...

Anyway fact... working hard he is, re-rigging the boat to make it to the true Mark Pascoe standard which you dont find often. A winning boat he will achieve and I wish him all the luck.. as for P1 until they can have the balls to act on the rules why would mark Richard and Paul want to race... If reality has it Sunseeker should of won.. and if you know-all's know all the facts, work out why for yourselves with the rules... so congratulations to Mel for not pushing it... i'm fed up to the guts listening to little people running down others due to their own misfortunes... quite clearly when you race you work the rules and try to win if you know something is wrong and rules are not being enforced you do get pissed off... this happened a lot to us this year.. fact I couldn't give a shit about who drives the boats just the boat they race is a competitor to us... that does not make me vindictive nor out to get someone.. grow up guys and dont be so bloody stupid... be possitive in life not so damn negative about others that you dont agree with and dont have all the facts to work with... this is a democrate country.. Anyway on a good note and to give you all something possitive to think about.. put all your time and effort into getting boats out for the basic race at drivers in november.. Mark Lamont and Gill are putting so much effort into it they need your support... steer for the future in growingthe sport not trashing it!!
Fiona not P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 12:55 AM   #24
The Doc

basic race..........in november. That should be fun. I'm sure i'll come to spectate
Captain Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 12:59 AM   #25
Fiona Pascoe

See positivity.... will be fantstic you being there more the merrier and a big end of season bash its the saturday 17th November ish.. check on date.. good laugh no pressure and all get bloody cold... need the hot toddies when we get in... they are looking for safety boats as well..
Old 08-10-2007, 03:37 AM   #26

Interests: Boat, Landy, and other toys :)
Boat name: Mad Max/Master Fiddler
Boat make: Phantom 18/Fletcher Bravo
Engines: Merc XR2
Cruising area: Solent/IOW

haven't got the money to race prep boat properly even if there was a 1.3 class, will do safety though if you let me know what i need to do!
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, grinning from ear to ear, overdosing on adrenaline and proclaiming “KINNEL!! WHAT A RIDE!!”
Maxim Gibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 08:29 AM   #27
numbskull

Interests: none
Boat name: Leviathan
Boat make: Phantom 28
Cruising area: South Coast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona not P View Post
hey Gareth

bloody funny reading the 'experts' explaining what the boat should do and where he will be racing next year..... guys if you can tell the future can you let me know the numbers for the lottery this week actually all mark can state is that he's home for Xmas with the girls and me.... yup Pascoe's as strong as ever...

Anyway fact... working hard he is, re-rigging the boat to make it to the true Mark Pascoe standard which you dont find often. A winning boat he will achieve and I wish him all the luck.. as for P1 until they can have the balls to act on the rules why would mark Richard and Paul want to race... If reality has it Sunseeker should of won.. and if you know-all's know all the facts, work out why for yourselves with the rules... so congratulations to Mel for not pushing it... i'm fed up to the guts listening to little people running down others due to their own misfortunes... quite clearly when you race you work the rules and try to win if you know something is wrong and rules are not being enforced you do get pissed off... this happened a lot to us this year.. fact I couldn't give a shit about who drives the boats just the boat they race is a competitor to us... that does not make me vindictive nor out to get someone.. grow up guys and dont be so bloody stupid... be possitive in life not so damn negative about others that you dont agree with and dont have all the facts to work with... this is a democrate country.. Anyway on a good note and to give you all something possitive to think about.. put all your time and effort into getting boats out for the basic race at drivers in november.. Mark Lamont and Gill are putting so much effort into it they need your support... steer for the future in growingthe sport not trashing it!!
WTF are you on about Fiona? Can I suggest standing well back fron the crack pipe before posting in future.

"I Agree with everything you say really!" - John Cooke to Jon Fuller - 26-01-2013
Jon Fuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 08:29 AM   #28
Large member

Interests: Official smartass
Boat name: Seahorse.org
Boat make: a V24 and a SLOW unstable ICE Bladerunner
Engines: 2x300 promax, 320 Volvo
Cruising area: England/France & Med

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxim Gibson View Post
haven't got the money to race prep boat properly even if there was a 1.3 class, will do safety though if you let me know what i need to do!
There is. It is a basic race, and newbies are very welcome. There will be a pre briefing briefing on the Friday 16th if you are really news and/or worried about things. There will be several people on hand on Friday to assist in any issues you may have.
verytricky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 10:32 AM   #29
Fiona Pascoe

Amusing John.... come on reading some of the posts, they are in a different world... definitely not reality, all I was trying to say was 'don’t criticise' until you have all the facts and not just a few, if being positive means smoking the crack pot... I’m on it all day now... luckily for me its just sense of living life and believing in what is true... sorry that offends you... hey known you for years, ya like winding people up what would you do with your evenings otherwise?????? ha ha ha.... problem is sometimes I do think you start to believe in the stuff thats written... and getting personal and rude is one factor. What's wrong with the Italians? Nice guys if you know the ones in P1 do you...? Or is it just hear say?
Old 08-10-2007, 10:35 AM   #30
numbskull

Interests: none
Boat name: Leviathan
Boat make: Phantom 28
Cruising area: South Coast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona not P View Post
Amusing John.... come on reading some of the posts, they are in a different world... definitely not reality, all I was trying to say was 'don’t criticise' until you have all the facts and not just a few, if being positive means smoking the crack pot... I’m on it all day now... luckily for me its just sense of living life and believing in what is true... sorry that offends you... hey known you for years, ya like winding people up what would you do with your evenings otherwise?????? ha ha ha.... problem is sometimes I do think you start to believe in the stuff thats written... and getting personal and rude is one factor. What's wrong with the Italians? Nice guys if you know the ones in P1 do you...? Or is it just hear say?
And what part of this thread specifically are you refering to?

Re: Italians, don't know em, and you obviously don't get the joke that they own a boat produced by the people who I happen to despise, so maybe some homework on your part would help your cause.

If you don't like what you read here.., the easiest way to not be offended by their lack of your vast powerboat knowledge is to not read it. (BTW, here's a tip, the pointed end is the front)

"I Agree with everything you say really!" - John Cooke to Jon Fuller - 26-01-2013
Jon Fuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2007, 07:04 PM   #31

Interests: lots
Boat make: scorpion 8.1
Engines: 250HO
Cruising area: solent

scuse my ignorance.... whats pascoes input in this boat? the rigging etc?

also who owns pascoes boat shop now?? nice gold thing outside it other day!
glen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2007, 09:24 AM   #32
BananaShark Member

Interests: Winning races
Boat name: BananaShark
Boat make: BananaShark 34' Race
Engines: Twin Yanmar BY 260's

I believe Ken Frievokh owns Pascoes now.

As far as I know Mark was responsible for the whole project on behalf of Richard.

British Champions! RIB Formula 1 2005
National Speed Record Holder at 90.15 (still)

www.bananasharkracing.com
Cookee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 06:53 PM   #33

Interests: sport and being lazy
Boat make: ring rib
Engines: merc xr2
Cruising area: bournemouth bay

We surmised how fast is it???... here is the answer at least in it's USA guise
http://www.powerboatp1.com/public/re...p?lid=1&id=506