Large member

Interests: Official smartass
Boat name: Seahorse.org
Boat make: a V24 and a SLOW unstable ICE Bladerunner
Engines: 2x300 promax, 320 Volvo
Cruising area: England/France & Med

Quote:
Originally posted by CB1
1) I have just got back and read your aligations and they are preposterous.

2) The guy you are slagging has been around powerboating for many years and is one of the nicest blokes around.

3) You on the other hand have just arrived and caused more crap in your first year than anyone else.

4) Learn to drive your boat in a manner which fits our sport then start accusing.

5) I know how you feel about me, but IMHO you couldn't drive a sharp stick up your own arse!

6) If you want to talk about this I will be Torquay on Thursday afternoon, on my own. Hope to see you there. CB1.
1) My aligations are factual. I just dont know *who* has done damage to my boat. I do know who removed my petrol cap in Guernsey. I dont know who pulled out my sparkplug leads when they had been cable tied on. I dont know who put chewing gum up my water intake. I do know that my boat has been targeted, and I have suspicions about who has done this.

2) Who exactly is this nice guy am I slagging off? I would like to know. Because the guy I think I am slagging off admits removing my petrol cap 'as a joke' and I have seen the same guy - with my own eyes - opening Martin Weakes cockpit and checking the GPS whilst everyone else was asleep, so I can imagine him doing other things! I dont have proof that the guy I am slagging off actually damaged anything on my boat, which is why he is still racing. So possibly we are thinking of different people, because the guy I am thinking of is a complete and utter wanker.

3) I have been driving in the RYA National championships for THREE years.

4) I thought I was driving the boat fairly well. I am winning most races. Do I have to start loosing before I can start accusing? I dont quite get it? And since having the engine certified by the RYA in a full and complete strip, I am the only certified legal V24 out there, and I have not run any invalid/illegal/dodgy combination of prop, ecu or gear ratio ever. The guy I am slagging off *has* run a bent engine and a bent gearbox this season!. Perhaps if his kit was not bent it would go faster?

5) And I have not said *anything* nasty about you behind your back, so I dont understand your comment 'I know how you feel about me'. FWIW ( probably little I guess given this post ) I have attempted to ensure I had a good relationship with you, including facing you down in Guernsey to clear up some comments you made about me in passing. I am unable to determine if I could drive a sharp stick up my arse. I dont know if I would want to.

You have made an attack on me in this post, so I feel that now would be a good time to enquire as to why, when we had a flat sea to race in, you did not kick my ass with your 90 mile an hour boat like you promiced to in this thread http://boatmad.com/forum/showthread....5&pagenumber=3

I will be in Torquay Thursday - Hopefully in the afternoon. I can help you put up your boat tent, and we can sort out this disagreement. I want to be able to choose who I dont like and who I am nasty towards, and I really do not want to make an enemy out of you.

verytricky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2006, 06:41 PM   #22
CB1

Thats cool. Lets have a beer and a natter. I think the guy you are slagging does not need to do this. He is all in for the joke, not for tampering. I will stick up for him cuz he's english and you aint.

CB1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2006, 06:43 PM   #23
CB1

But I dont think he would do that anyway
Old 19-09-2006, 06:45 PM   #24
CB1

Wait till next time. Lol.
Old 19-09-2006, 06:54 PM   #25
Large member

Quote:
Originally posted by CB1
I will stick up for him cuz he's english and you aint.
... I was born in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, so I am english too... Even with the dodgy accent I have only ever had a British passport... I'll buy the beer and bring my passport with....
Old 19-09-2006, 06:58 PM   #26
CB1

Any where near Furzehill Road..??...Anyway see you in Torquay..Bring a BIG wallet...
Old 22-09-2006, 10:36 PM   #27
Large member

Intrestingly, a little bird told me today ( different little bird from CB1's little bird ) that there is video at the RYA of one 225 competitors damaging another competitors boat prior to their race at Cowes.

Any one from the RYA or from 225 willing to confirm the rumour?
Old 22-09-2006, 10:45 PM   #28
CB1

I heard that too. Something to do with a hose pipe and large ammounts of tap water. Heard his last name started with the letter 'L'.
Old 23-09-2006, 12:14 AM   #29

not wired it up to the boat trailer yet ...but used it a couple of times when i was racing "Hot Rods"

...very effective

Similar to this ! .. but battery powered
Foolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2006, 09:51 AM   #30
numbskull

Interests: none
Boat name: Leviathan
Boat make: Phantom 28
Cruising area: South Coast

Quote:
Originally posted by CB1
I heard that too. Something to do with a hose pipe and large ammounts of tap water. Heard his last name started with the letter 'L'.
Yes, 50 litres! and todays conference is brought to you with the letter 'L' and number '225' as previously mentioned.

================

On another subject:

Chris, why are you so intent on slagging Marc off?

Questions based around your statement re: marc can't drive:

How many races have you won? (in your 11 year racing career)

How many races has Marc won?

How many races have you been lapped in?

How many races has marc been lapped in?

How many years have you been racing to gain the experience required for such a performance? (I can tell you, 11)

How many years has Marc been racing to gain the experience required for such a performance?

And lastly, why are you so bothered about someone racing in a class that's nothing to do with the class in which you compete?

Imagine a regular member of the public, viewing these forums, and reading all this shite between racers. How attractive do you think this makes the sport look to potential competitors?

Chris, as you know, I've always cheered you along with everyone else, and always wished you the best of luck when racing, but all this bollox is beyond my comprehension, and can't begin to understand why you're involved, or feel the need to be so public!

Why not bottle up all this effort, and funnel it into your 2 litre campaign? Surely that would be a better game-plan.

Just MHO.

JF

"I Agree with everything you say really!" - John Cooke to Jon Fuller - 26-01-2013
Jon Fuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2006, 12:35 PM   #31
The Doc

Quote:
Originally posted by Jon Fuller
Imagine a regular member of the public, viewing these forums, and reading all this shite between racers. How attractive do you think this makes the sport look to potential competitors?
[/B]
Answer: not very!
Captain Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2006, 12:52 PM   #32
Chief C*nt!

Interests: Boats
Boat make: Other people's mostly

Quote:
Originally posted by Jon Fuller
On another subject:

Chris, why are you so intent on slagging Marc off?

Questions based around your statement re: marc can't drive:
Could be a good place to start with CB1's quest for the whole unbiased truth. Clear the decks as it were.
Old 24-09-2006, 01:46 PM   #33
CB1

Thanks for that Jon. As 2 the winning of races it must be in the low teens for all classes, not much I know, but not bad when you consider how many boats there have been in the classes that I have raced in. Marcs had a good season but how many have been in his class this year? You stand a 33.33% chance of winning and a 100% chance of getting on the podium. I havn't seen you on the start line for a few years now, but if you would have been and seem some of the numbers Marc has pulled, not only on his own class, but on novices in 3C then perhaps you might understand my statement.
Old 24-09-2006, 01:57 PM   #34
CB1

This is of course IMHO. Marc and Ana are nice people, but their interpretation of the overlap rule does not, again, IMHO, reach the required standard. When I have pointed this out to him all I get in return is 'You know we cant see out of these boats' or 'Well protest me' When surely a sorry would have been better to the persons he has nearly Tboned. Regarding the vision from his boat doesn't the rule say that the vision of the crew should be from dead ahead to 112.5 degrees abaft the beam on either side. Is he saying that this is not so?
Old 24-09-2006, 02:02 PM   #35
CB1

Thats the last I have to say on the subject Jon and will not air my concerns in public anymore. However I would like to give you the oportunity to disscus this matter down the gym with gloves and mouthguards at your convieniance. LOL.
Old 24-09-2006, 02:03 PM   #36
CB1

Humour Jon!!! I know you'd kick my arse!!!!!
Old 24-09-2006, 02:06 PM   #37
Gav

Send a message via Skype™ to Gav
Quote:
Originally posted by CB1
Humour Jon!!! I know you'd kick my arse!!!!!

thats all he could reach
Gav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2006, 02:14 PM   #38
CB1

Only if I was on all fours. lol
Old 24-09-2006, 02:33 PM   #39
numbskull

Interests: none
Boat name: Leviathan
Boat make: Phantom 28
Cruising area: South Coast

Quote:
Originally posted by CB1
Only if I was on all fours. lol
Which I believe happens to be your favourite position! (If the graffiti on the bog wall in Cowes is true)

Anyway, I think I told you, I'm a lover, not a fighter. (don't go getting ideas, not that kind of lover!)

"I Agree with everything you say really!" - John Cooke to Jon Fuller - 26-01-2013
Jon Fuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2006, 03:03 PM   #40
CB1

I know what you said Jon and my reply was you aint got enough money, and I dont do gingers!