Boatmad.com

Old 02-04-2009, 06:07 PM   #21

Interests: Skiving
Boat make: Spectre 30
Engines: 2 x Promax 225
Cruising area: In the bath

Quote:
Originally Posted by verytricky View Post
Unfortunately, due to the almost total lack of responce, we are not going to hold this event.
Hmm, so what was the deal, race instructions etc? I don't recall seeing anything about this event, other than your post on the 23rd of March.

Old 03-04-2009, 11:09 PM   #22
numbskull

Interests: none
Boat name: Leviathan
Boat make: Phantom 28
Cruising area: South Coast

Your post has been deleted Lamont, because in my opinion your input to British Powerboat racing is zero and posts like that which are intended purely to bait, have no place here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by verytricky View Post
Perhaps you would like to retract that statement, or would you like to pay me some more money?
Perhaps 'YOU' would like to stay away from the this website in future, you're no longer welcome here.

I'd also note that your own dynamic personality hardly attracted takers for the 'proposed event' in their hoards.

Goodbye.

"I Agree with everything you say really!" - John Cooke to Jon Fuller - 26-01-2013
Jon Fuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 01:05 AM   #23
v24 rocks

Boat name: bat out of hell, tooti fruty
Cruising area: LA

i would just like to say that is the best post mr fuller has ever made!

Mr Tricky has been a thorn in my side for over 3 years. Now we can get back to powerboat racing.

v24 rocks with out v69

p.s tricky do you want to sell your boat to a fat idiot il give ya a good price for the plant pot!
bigdog v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 09:27 AM   #24
numbskull

Just for the record, Lamont has been banned from this site (as he stated some time ago that he would never post here again, I had hoped I had seen the last of him, but it appears that he didn't mean it) Ultimately he was banned for making a post that I consider to have been insulting and intended to bait certain people. Therefore, after carefull consideration I feel his continued presence here to be to the detrement of this website and unhelpful to our cause of encouraging more competitors and officials into Marathon racing. So regrettably I feel it my duty as administrator of boatmad.com to permanently remove the posting priviledges of all his known boatmad usernames.

Also for the record, Team Swipewipes would never even consider taking part in an event that had any connection whatsoever with Mr Marc Lamont or his club 'V24Club.com'. It is my belief that we are not unique in this respect.

Jon Fuller

"I Agree with everything you say really!" - John Cooke to Jon Fuller - 26-01-2013
Old 04-04-2009, 10:00 AM   #25

Interests: FISHING,MOTOR SPORT POWERBOATS & THE ODD TIPPLE
Boat name: NORFOLK & CHANCE
Boat make: SUNSEEKER MANHATTEN QUITE BIG
Engines: BIG ONES
Cruising area: MED/ SOUTH COAST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Fuller View Post
Just for the record, Lamont has been banned from this site (as he stated some time ago that he would never post here again, I had hoped I had seen the last of him, but it appears that he didn't mean it) Ultimately he was banned for making a post that I consider to have been insulting and intended to bait certain people. Therefore, after carefull consideration I feel his continued presence here to be to the detrement of this website and unhelpful to our cause of encouraging more competitors and officials into Marathon racing. So regrettably I feel it my duty as administrator of boatmad.com to permanently remove the posting priviledges of all his known boatmad usernames.

Also for the record, Team Swipewipes would never even consider taking part in an event that had any connection whatsoever with Mr Marc Lamont or his club 'V24Club.com'. It is my belief that we are not unique in this respect.

Jon Fuller
About time too, I can't believe its taken this long, I hope he gets the message and leaves the sport alone and crawls back under whatever stone he crawled out from.
OLD PHART is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 12:36 PM   #26
numbskull

Anyway....

.....Back to the end of May.

As it looks like there's sadly no racing event for that weekend (In the circumstances, I would have liked to have seen a simple replacement race, from Poole to Portland and back, via the Needles Fairway Bouy, but there simply isn't time now to organise it by the book) The Cougar Anniversary event running from Southampton to Weymouth is looking like a fun alternative. So weather permiting, I reckon I'll pop along to that (even though I don't have a Cougar)

Old 04-04-2009, 12:39 PM   #27

Interests: Golf & liquid lunches with friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Fuller View Post
Just for the record, Lamont has been banned from this site (as he stated some time ago that he would never post here again, I had hoped I had seen the last of him, but it appears that he didn't mean it) Ulimately he was banned for making a post that I consider to have been insulting and intended to bait certain people. Therefore, after carefull consideration I feel his continued presence here to be to the detrement of this website and unhelpful to our cause of encouraging more competitors and officials into Marathon racing. So regrettably I feel it my duty as administrator of boatmad.com to permanently remove the posting priviledges of all his known boatmad usernames.

Jon Fuller
Good post John, well said. Thank the Lord for that.

Mike Lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 03:37 PM   #28

Boat name: V13
Boat make: V24 batboat
Engines: 5.7 320hp
Cruising area: SOUTHCOAST

its taken you all long enough to see through this mans posts
RHINO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 03:54 PM   #29

Boat name: V13
Boat make: V24 batboat
Engines: 5.7 320hp
Cruising area: SOUTHCOAST

race

also there is a race you could all do in torquay on the may bank holiday 23rd 24th may which is a basic for allcomers.If our round the cans course is not challenging enough then contact us at ORDA with what you would like and we could maybe stretch it a bit

RHINO is offline   Reply With Quote