Boatmad.com

Old 26-06-2011, 05:49 PM   #1

2008 Suzuki 250hp Outboard, gauges & remotes on Ebay

Hi All,

My Suzuki 250hp outboard is now up for auction on Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...STRK:MESELX:IT

(Hope the link above works, but just in case item No 180686553281)
No reserve. Good luck!

Crusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2011, 07:35 PM   #2

bit more detail from ebay advert.....
For Sale is my 2008 Suzuki 250 hp Outboard,

complete with gauges and remotes

Auction is no reserve so grap yourself a bargain, as my new engine is waiting for me!

Engine is in excellent condition, as can be seen from the photos. There is a very minor scuff mark that is just visible in the full rear view photo.

The engine is mechanically excellent and starts and runs perfectly, and is fitted with an immaculate 3x16x21.5 stainless steel prop.

Engine is an XL shaft.

I bought boat and engine 16 months ago. Engine had some Suzuki warranty work done before I bought it, by Suzuki main dealer in Lymington. This included a complete engine block when the engine had done 640 hours. Since then it has done a further 90 hours in the time I have owned it, (It has also had both cylinder heads replaced with new, under warranty). This engine truly is in excellent condition and the power end of the engine is only 90 hours old.

I have the original invoice from when I purchased it along with the boat for proof of ownership

Video clip of the engine running of muffs on the drive, is on you tube: -

Engine is currently sat on the back of my Rib, an Engine trial can be arranged and would take place on Southampton Water / The Solent

The engine will be removed by Suzuki main dealer week commencing Mon 4th July and placed on a pallet ready for transport, and can be loaded straight onto your trailer or into a van.

(Or I am sure you can arrange for them to fit it on to your boat)

A deposit of £200 to be payed within 24 hours of completion of aution, (PayPal or Bacs transfer) ballence of payment will be by bank transfer to my account or cash, but cleared funds must be in my account before the engine can be collected.

Engine must be payed for and collected 7 days after removal from my boat, latest

SERIOUS BUYERS CAN CONTACT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR TO ARANGE INSPECTION / TRIAL

Chris 07533568563

Old 30-06-2011, 09:33 PM   #3

Last few days of the auction,still available for inspection and sea trial over the weekend (Preferably Sunday) if anyone wants to.
Happy bidding.