Boatmad.com

Old 18-06-2011, 09:42 PM   #1

Big braked trailer wanted

Hi guys been a while since I've been on here hope you are well. I need a trailer for my 3 ton 28 foot boat. It's gotta be braked and I'd prefer an Ali one like Johnny F had/has under his Phantom. My boat is presently on an Indispesion Super Roller Coaster 10 and it's beasting it a bit.

Cash waiting, if its a fair price i wont be haggling and I commute between Southampton and Aberdeen so I can collect from most places.

I should have dry feet in about a month

cheers Stui Hopkins

OFFSHORESTU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2011, 10:39 AM   #2

you have PM

Exeblast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2011, 11:46 AM   #3

Big Braked Trailer

Hi. I think I might have what you want. I have a tri-axle, hydraulic disc brake Loadmaster trailer that was carrying a Formula 26 PC (8200lbs). The spec includes TITAN model 10 surg-o-matic actuator for braking - KODIAK disc brakes - FULTON trailer jack - POSI_LUBE bearings and hub assemblies (sealed) - TIE DOWN ENGINEERING Elimlinator Rubber Torsion Axles. It has never been dipped and was new in 2007. I want £2750.00. NB She is an american trailer but has a new UK lockable tow hitch. She also has launch and retrieval guide poles. Give me a call if interested. Tim 07894 072279
hurtsgood is offline   Reply With Quote