Boatmad.com

Old 06-01-2007, 07:38 PM   #1

Boat name: Meanstreak
Boat make: Hi Tech 3000
Engines: 2x 7.4 Mercs

Hi-Tech 3000 for sale

Looks like im going to have to part with my boat due to house move. Looking for some early interest from serious buyers. I bought this 30 foot monster, sunk and recovered several years ago, the boat has since had both engines completely re-built and extensive overhaul of drives, new batteries, engine blowers, bilge pump and engine electrics. There is some minor finishing works - cabin electrics and possible trim pump. This boat was previously running on LPG and has some history attached, it was built we believe in Norway about 15 years ago and was an early model of what is now known as Nortech. It has two 7.4 Mercs and Bravo drives, it sleeps four and has a sea toilet. All interior has been cleaned and dried and in very good condition. The boat was launched and tested last year and is currently winterised on the Medway. I will be able to email some photos in the next couple of weeks. Looking for between £15,000.00 and £18,000.00 denpending on completion. You can contact me by email: info@cmheating.co.uk or call me on 01322 668358.
chrisC is offline   Reply With Quote