land rover 90 forsale
sorry its not boat related but is worth seeing if any of you want a new toy!!!
Land rover defender 90 1985 C-Reg
12 mouths mot
11 mouths tax
Mileage is 103390 on the speedo but it has only done 98400 and its only 1400 in the last 12mouths it has been on the road.
This truck is the real deal and a true head turner and always gets the complements on the build quality but now I have to part with my pride and joy which Iíve owned for 6 years but only had it on the road since march the 2nd 2011 after and lengthily rebuild due to other project. There tuck has been rebuilt from the ground up starting with a clean chassis which has been painted and then coated in hard wearing stone chip and filled with waxoil. Rebuild axels and recondition brakes, 300tdi power unit and so much more..
V5 has been changed and now states 2 seat, black and new engine block number.
All parts added in the last 12mouths
- Chassis is rust free and has a custom rear crossmeber which is made from 6mm plate with 12mm thick recovery hoops and rear corner bumperets for extra protection
- 300tdi bulked head, rust free and full of waxoil and the bottom is coated in stone chip
- X2 Brand new front doors
- All panels etch primed and have 2 or 3 coats of ford black (2-pack)
- Full external cage by Whitbread 4x4, fully welded to the chassis and has been coated with hot zinc which great as it doesnít scratch off like paint.
- Galvanised front wheel arches
- XEng handbrake
- Axles rebuild with all new seal and gaskets, new wheel bearing and recondition brake callipers
- Full stainless steel exhaust system from the turbo, it exits behind the passenger door with a d44 finisher
- Set off 5 simex 35í by 11.5 extreme trekker 2 have only cover 1400miles and the spare is untouched
- Qt front and rear diff guards
- Heavy duty galvanised tank guard
- Rock sliders with tree kicker galvanised
- Gwyn Lewis sumo bars and disco steering arm mod with a de carbon steering damper
- Qt castor correction front radius arms and evolution custom rear trailing arms
- Old man emu pin to pin+5Ē shock all round on +40mm turrets up front and d44 mounts on the rear
- Good ridge extended brake lines
- Double cardon prop shaft on the front and wide yoke and extra reach prop on the rear purchased form deovn4x4
- Mint 300tdi out of a discovery xs with 97000 on the clock when removed and now has a new cambelt and water pump fitted by my local garage with receipts to prove. No oil leaks and pulls like and dream
- Alisport oil catcher and ali header tank.
- Odyssey pc1700 battery
- X2 bluesea kill switches for the truck and winch inside the cab in the lockable cuddy box
- Full width intercooler with stainless pipes to the engine and turbo
- High output electric fan with custom rad cowl
- Silicone hose used unless unavailable to purchase
- Breather manifold for axles, engine, gearbox, transfer box and winch
- Rear tub lockers on both side which are fully lockable
- Stainless steel through cab snorkel with green filter + outerwearís cover
- Lt77 gearbox had been rebuilt when I purchased the truck and it is smooth and has no knocks or wines
- 1.222 transfer box out of a discovery 1, it had no knocks or wines and works perfect
- Front bumper is a one off custom it has the ability to mount a removable tow bar in the front socket. It has a12mm tray, sides and face plate and rest is made out of 6mm plate and have been galvanised and then powder coated black it has a removable steering guard which is a copy of devon4x4.
- Rebuilt warn 8274 with gigglepin freespool lever and unrated brakes and an xp motor. 100foot plasma rope with a d44 competition hook and an Albright copy solenoid with a wireless remote. D44 stainless steel fairlead
- XEng spot lights and fogs on the cage and two work lights on the rear of the cage all operated inside the cab by carling switches
- X2 waffle boards with ali holders and stainless steel securing pins
- Removable rear tow bar
- QT flexi arches
- NAS lights all-round and clear headlight lenses
- New windscreen
- New wiper motor
- Reconditioned power steering pump
- Allwheel trim truck cab soft-top and galvanised hops it great condition, no tears.
- Cobra Monaco bucket seat in red, with a couple of small hole
- Luke 4point harness for the driver and a secron 3point for the passenger, both seat belts mounted through the body on to the cage
- OMP race steering wheel and boss
- Custom ali dash with carbon removable panels
- Carling switched for spots, fogs, and work light. Winch, electric fan and hazard lights
- D44 waterproof 12v cigarette sockets
- LED boost and voltage gauges from devon4x4
-Richbrook LED start switch one the best you can buy
- TD5 speedo, fuel, temp and warning gauges conversion which is great but the speedo reads 10mph out which can easily be sorted by changing the plastic cog in the transfer box which is pennies I just havenít got around to doing it
- Complete dash rewire using top grade automotive and marine cable, with glued heat shrink over all connection. Blade fuse conversion inside the dash, which is excisable by the carbon hatches on the dash.
- Blue seas fuse box, which supplies the lights, switches and radio
- JVC CD player with iPod jack, speakers are 110watts mounted in the dash
- Standard cab heater apart from it only directs at the windscreen but is doesnít take long to warm the cab up
- Rubber mats and tunnel mat
- New door cards, passenger one had got a few dents where the belt has been closed in it
- A few stone chips in the paint, one dent in the end off the bumper which you can hardly notice
- A dent in the passenger door but there is no scratch and the paint isnít broken
- Tiny drip of oil from the transfer box on the bottom bolt which is a common problem with sealing the thread
I hope Iíve covered everything on the truck; itís a great bit of kit and very capable off road.
Thousands of pounds spent and hundreds of receipts to prove, this truck was not built in a rush and there has been a lot of time and care taken on every little part and it has been a joy to build it and drive it but I need to sell it as I need a new car for work commitments.
Please contact me for any question you may have