Cyclone 19 maverick

Interests: Petrol Head
Boat name: Buzzin
Boat make: cyclone 19
Cruising area: south west

Send a message via Skype™ to 1666perry
mercrusier v8 5.7

Hello Boys and girls ,

I have a v8 5.7 mercrusier fully rebuild! All ready to be shipped to the correct address.

Welcome to the auction of my 5.7 V8 Mercrusier complete engine.

This engine was Originally built for my own boat but i decided to buy a race boat, hence leaving this freshly built engine up for sale.
This engine will produce around 300 bhp with great torque. This has been totally stripped down and sent to an engineer for the heads to be skimmed , valves to be re lapped and seated , bores re honed.
After this work was done we replaced all rings , main bearing and oil pump to ensure this it was 100% reliable. Every nut and bolt has been cleaned inspected and replaced where necessary. This engine has a new exhaust system, new inlet manifold, leads and distribution system and brand new holly 4 barrel carb. I have many pictures documenting all stages of work for reassurance. This can be fitted at a further cost. This is fully ready to be sent to its new owner to enjoy a trouble free boating life.If you are interested in seeing it running this isn't an issue. All work was carried out by my race marine qualified engineer.
As you can see i have spent ££££ on this engine and defiantly am selling it at a loss ! Any quires please call 07775020300 Perry . I am looking for an outboard possible 2.5 280/260 or 150 mercury ect nothing smaller.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1836.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	89.1 KB
ID:	41481  
1666perry is offline   Reply With Quote