Boatmad.com

Old 03-09-2016, 10:53 AM   #1

Interests: skydiving powerboats
Engines: tower power lover
Cruising area: solent

p16 hull winter project?

Was offered a p16 newer shaped one,,the transom probably needs redoing ,and floor has rotted out,,but has been cut out,, someone has started putting back a flat floor in it for rebuild but obviously doesnt understand hull construction,,it needs removing and stringers refitted then the stepped floor. the hull itself is sound,,so is the top deck,the transom is untouched,,, tho the boat has been sprayed poorly so an overall paint job needed,,it just needs clearing from site,, there is No trailer No engine NO steering and NO tank before anyone asks,,its just a bare hull,to good to dump not good enough for sea as is,,the owner is just look for a few quid to recoupe as he bought it for the trailer for his fishing boat,,,call him direct on,,,,,,,, 07514554736 the hull is based in Gosport Hampshire,,,, this is nothing to do with me ,,i just had a look. but have no where to rebuild it, and i think its to good for the dump,,decent winter project,,i dont think itll ever make a race boat again, but would certainly do for a decent sunday ski boat with a 70-90 hp on,,,, please contact the owner not me,,,thanks
dejasouth is offline   Reply With Quote