Boatmad.com


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 25-10-2007, 06:49 PM   #1
Gav
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 5,724
Send a message via Skype™ to Gav
SIMONIZ original wax

Anybody know where i can get some from? stocks seem to be drying up in my area! and i'm desperate for a couple of tins!
__________________

Gav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2007, 06:54 PM   #2
Registered User
 
Wacky Racer's Avatar
 
Country: UK
Location: South West
Boat make: Cyclone/ Cyclone/Rinker
Engines: Merc 2.5 efi's/300XS/5.0 v8

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: South West
Posts: 584
Try these http://www.speeding.co.uk/acatalog/Simoniz.html
__________________

Wacky Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2007, 06:58 PM   #3
Gav
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 5,724
Send a message via Skype™ to Gav
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wacky Racer View Post
Cheers Rod
Gav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2007, 06:59 PM   #4
The Doc
 
Captain Chaos's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 8,278
under jonnys mattress, fck knows what he uses it for!
Captain Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2007, 07:00 PM   #5
Registered User
 
gazza's Avatar
 
Occupation: Champion Pie Eater
Boat name: On The Rocks
Boat make: Ring 21 marshan 17 four winns horizon, hydro 3 pointer, f2 cat, backdraft 22
Cruising area: Way up norf and Sarf coast areas

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,618
What about this polish!!

Zymol Royale Glaze (1412g)In Stock
Usually ships in 14 Days

Our Price: £7,118.00 (inc VAT)

Zymol Royale was originally formulated to protect the finish of the Bugatti Royale, a rare late 1920's ultra-luxury car (only about half a dozen were built) so meticulously crafted and exquisitely engineered that today it is considered a work of art. Suitable for all paint types and colours. Royale Glaze contains 70% Brazilian No.1 White Carnauba by volume. This container is refilled for life at no charge.Learn MoreCustomer Rating


Zymol Vintage Glaze (623g)In Stock
Usually ships in 7 Days

Our Price: £1,852.00 (inc VAT)

Zymol Vintage Glaze(wax) is based on a custom formula developed for the 1947 Bentley Mark VI Cabriolet by Franay, winner of several "Best of Shows" in its debut year on the Concours circuit. Among the protective ingredients in Zymol Vintage Glaze are Evergreen, Honeydew, Coconut, Cantaloupe and Sunflower oils. Suitable for all paint types and colours. Vintage contains 61 percent Brazilian No. 1 White Carnauba by volume, the highest in any automotive finish protective product. This container is refilled for life at no charge. You may also wish to consider the ultimate wax containing higher levels of carnauba for increased durability, added depth and reflection; Zymol Royale Glaze. Zymol waxes are actually "enzymes" that turn into wax when exposed to air during application on your paint surface.Learn MoreCustomer Rating


Zymol Atlantique Glaze (226g)In Stock
Usually ships in 14 Days

Our Price: £1,116.00 (inc VAT)

Zymol Atlantique Glaze(wax) is based on a custom formula developed for Ralph Lauren's 1937 Bugatti Type 57SC Atlantique. Like many Zymol-prepared cars, the Bugatti won "Best of Show" at the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance in 1990. The protective ingredients in Atlantique are clove, coconut, cinnamon bark and sunflower oils. Suitable for all paint types and colours. Atlantique contains 60 percent Brazilian No. 1 White Carnauba by volume. You may also wish to consider the following waxes containing higher levels of carnauba for increased durability, added depth and reflection; Zymol Vintage Glaze and Zymol Royale Glaze. Zymol waxes are actually "enzymes" that turn into wax when exposed to air during application on your paint surface.Learn More

gazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2007, 07:03 PM   #6
Gav
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 5,724
Send a message via Skype™ to Gav
Quote:
Originally Posted by gazza View Post
What about this polish!!

Zymol Royale Glaze (1412g)In Stock
Usually ships in 14 Days

Our Price: £7,118.00 (inc VAT)

Zymol Royale was originally formulated to protect the finish of the Bugatti Royale, a rare late 1920's ultra-luxury car (only about half a dozen were built) so meticulously crafted and exquisitely engineered that today it is considered a work of art. Suitable for all paint types and colours. Royale Glaze contains 70% Brazilian No.1 White Carnauba by volume. This container is refilled for life at no charge.Learn MoreCustomer Rating


Zymol Vintage Glaze (623g)In Stock
Usually ships in 7 Days

Our Price: £1,852.00 (inc VAT)

Zymol Vintage Glaze(wax) is based on a custom formula developed for the 1947 Bentley Mark VI Cabriolet by Franay, winner of several "Best of Shows" in its debut year on the Concours circuit. Among the protective ingredients in Zymol Vintage Glaze are Evergreen, Honeydew, Coconut, Cantaloupe and Sunflower oils. Suitable for all paint types and colours. Vintage contains 61 percent Brazilian No. 1 White Carnauba by volume, the highest in any automotive finish protective product. This container is refilled for life at no charge. You may also wish to consider the ultimate wax containing higher levels of carnauba for increased durability, added depth and reflection; Zymol Royale Glaze. Zymol waxes are actually "enzymes" that turn into wax when exposed to air during application on your paint surface.Learn MoreCustomer Rating


Zymol Atlantique Glaze (226g)In Stock
Usually ships in 14 Days

Our Price: £1,116.00 (inc VAT)

Zymol Atlantique Glaze(wax) is based on a custom formula developed for Ralph Lauren's 1937 Bugatti Type 57SC Atlantique. Like many Zymol-prepared cars, the Bugatti won "Best of Show" at the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance in 1990. The protective ingredients in Atlantique are clove, coconut, cinnamon bark and sunflower oils. Suitable for all paint types and colours. Atlantique contains 60 percent Brazilian No. 1 White Carnauba by volume. You may also wish to consider the following waxes containing higher levels of carnauba for increased durability, added depth and reflection; Zymol Vintage Glaze and Zymol Royale Glaze. Zymol waxes are actually "enzymes" that turn into wax when exposed to air during application on your paint surface.Learn More

erm let me think! ..............












Gav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2007, 07:04 PM   #7
Gav
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 5,724
Send a message via Skype™ to Gav
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
under jonnys mattress, fck knows what he uses it for!
probably polishing his Knob!
Gav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2007, 07:05 PM   #8
Registered User
 
Wacky Racer's Avatar
 
Country: UK
Location: South West
Boat make: Cyclone/ Cyclone/Rinker
Engines: Merc 2.5 efi's/300XS/5.0 v8

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: South West
Posts: 584
These have it at the same price http://www.ur-motoring.co.uk/acatalog/simonize.html
Wacky Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2007, 07:06 PM   #9
Registered User
 
gazza's Avatar
 
Occupation: Champion Pie Eater
Boat name: On The Rocks
Boat make: Ring 21 marshan 17 four winns horizon, hydro 3 pointer, f2 cat, backdraft 22
Cruising area: Way up norf and Sarf coast areas

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,618
I thought the same, but i bet they are good as Zymol products are at the better end of the market.
gazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2007, 09:33 PM   #10
Registered User
 
Rupert Munro's Avatar
 
Country: England
Location: London
Interests: Extreme Sports, Cars, Boats

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: London
Posts: 503
Send a message via MSN to Rupert Munro
here's a vid of the zymol royale used on a Veyron - the water just beads straight off

Rupert Munro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2007, 11:12 PM   #11
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 6,867
Phone simoniz up and they'll be able to tell you who youre loal stockists are.
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2007, 09:28 AM   #12
Registered User
 
Country: UK

Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupert Munro View Post
here's a vid of the zymol royale used on a Veyron - the water just beads straight off

Well i cant see what difference their is in this video compared to Turtle Wax?

But then how many people wax their cars anymore? half the motors produced these days dont have a paint finish worth waxing.
Jon Holmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2007, 09:32 AM   #13
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 6,867
There's loads of products capable of getting a shine - but they rarely last.
All the wipe on/wipe off products tend to fade very quickly.

Simoniz original is a bugger to use because it's rock hard - but it lasts fantastically well. A certain white & yella phantom is protected by it.
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2007, 09:52 AM   #14
The Doc
 
Captain Chaos's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 8,278
Its just one of its many forcefields!
Captain Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2007, 12:46 PM   #15
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 6,867
The ginger guard dog is more successful at keeping undesirables away.
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2007, 01:42 PM   #16
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,016
..use anything other than a tried and tested hard wax...and I'm gonna come round and do you a serious mischief!!


is that clear enough?
Jono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2007, 06:00 PM   #17
Gav
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 5,724
Send a message via Skype™ to Gav
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jono View Post
..use anything other than a tried and tested hard wax...and I'm gonna come round and do you a serious mischief!!


is that clear enough?
VERY CLEAR! "gulp!" ..........

I have some "good stuff" on the way
__________________

Gav is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
×