Boatmad.com


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 13-12-2020, 07:34 PM   #1
Registered User
 

Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 11
Wanted Arneson ASD 6,7 or 8

Hi All,

Im looking for an Arneson ASD 6,7 or 8 drive, the boat currently has a fixed LM drive and I think she will perform better with a trimable drive. She is currently fitted with a 6cyl Ford which Ill be changing to a Yanmar 6LY 380hp.

Dose anyone have a unit for sale?

Thanks
Josh
__________________

JoshB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2020, 05:51 PM   #2
Registered User
 

Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshB View Post
Hi All,

Im looking for an Arneson ASD 6,7 or 8 drive, the boat currently has a fixed LM drive and I think she will perform better with a trimable drive. She is currently fitted with a 6cyl Ford which Ill be changing to a Yanmar 6LY 380hp.

Dose anyone have a unit for sale?

Thanks
Josh
There is one guy here in Sweden that selling a Arneson ASD8 Surfacedrive.
65,000 SEK

Link below:

https://www.blocket.se/annons/gotebo...drive/93443477
__________________

Stinger260 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2020, 09:54 PM   #3
Registered User
 

Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 11
Asd10

Also I believe and ASD 10 would work well for the HP Im looking at if there is any out there.

Thanks
Josh
JoshB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2020, 07:19 PM   #4
Registered User
 

Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger260 View Post
There is one guy here in Sweden that selling a Arneson ASD8 Surfacedrive.
65,000 SEK

Link below:

https://www.blocket.se/annons/gotebo...drive/93443477
Thanks stinger for your reply, I have Pm’ed you.
JoshB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2020, 08:13 PM   #5
Registered User
 

Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshB View Post
Thanks stinger for your reply, I have Pmed you.
I replyed you on the PM
Stinger260 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2020, 09:12 PM   #6
Registered User
 

Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger260 View Post
I replyed you on the PM
Thanks I replyed
JoshB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2021, 01:08 PM   #7
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshB View Post
Hi All,

Im looking for an Arneson ASD 6,7 or 8 drive, the boat currently has a fixed LM drive and I think she will perform better with a trimable drive. She is currently fitted with a 6cyl Ford which Ill be changing to a Yanmar 6LY 380hp.

Dose anyone have a unit for sale?

Thanks
Josh


https://www.facebook.com/groups/893171770727827/permalink/4045392248839081/?sale_post_id=4045392248839081
Chris81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2021, 03:52 PM   #8
Registered User
 

Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris81 View Post
https://www.facebook.com/groups/893171770727827/permalink/4045392248839081/?sale_post_id=4045392248839081
Thanks Chris
__________________

JoshB is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
×