Boatmad.com


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 12-05-2009, 10:34 PM   #1
Registered User
 
maz928's Avatar
 
Country: England
Location: Poole
Interests: Boats/cars
Boat make: Boss 21/Argentinian HotBoat
Engines: Mercury 2.5 Offshore
Cruising area: Poole/Solent

Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Poole
Posts: 293
wanted:trim indicator gauge

Wanted :mechanical trim indicator gauge to be used with salmon trim/cable system.
__________________

maz928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2009, 08:13 AM   #2
Registered User
 
Country: England
Location: South West
Occupation: Development engineer
Interests: Fast boats
Boat name: Xtreme
Boat make: Bernico 21
Engines: Mercury F1, 300 Drag, XR2 "Fingerported"
Cruising area: South West

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: South West
Posts: 1,043
Trim indicator

How many position do you require?

1, 2, 3 or four?

Might have one
__________________

Cyco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2009, 11:02 AM   #3
Registered User
 
Country: SOUTH WEST UK
Location: WESTON SUPER MARE
Occupation: MERCEDES SALESMAN
Interests: POWER BOAT RACING
Boat name: BIG AIR
Boat make: PHANTOM 19
Engines: 200XS
Cruising area: BRISTOL CHANNEL

Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: WESTON SUPER MARE
Posts: 792
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyco View Post
How many position do you require?

1, 2, 3 or four?

Might have one
Hi If you have a two cable dash display(Similar to the display on your new boat) to run with 33c cables I'm looking for one,I appreciate MAZ928 would have first option.Cheers Nic
In fact three or four would do as well as I could allways pretend I have trim tabs-one day I might be able to afford some.
NIC SURRY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2009, 04:00 PM   #4
Registered User
 
Country: England
Location: South West
Occupation: Development engineer
Interests: Fast boats
Boat name: Xtreme
Boat make: Bernico 21
Engines: Mercury F1, 300 Drag, XR2 "Fingerported"
Cruising area: South West

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: South West
Posts: 1,043
2 position indicator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIC SURRY View Post
Hi If you have a two cable dash display(Similar to the display on your new boat) to run with 33c cables I'm looking for one,I appreciate MAZ928 would have first option.Cheers Nic
In fact three or four would do as well as I could allways pretend I have trim tabs-one day I might be able to afford some.
Nick I have all the parts in stock for a 2 position apart from the metal surround, I will speak with the machine shop next week once the my boat is finished.

If you can bear with me for 7-10 days I can get you one done.

Cheers
Cye
Cyco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2009, 04:10 PM   #5
Registered User
 
Country: SOUTH WEST UK
Location: WESTON SUPER MARE
Occupation: MERCEDES SALESMAN
Interests: POWER BOAT RACING
Boat name: BIG AIR
Boat make: PHANTOM 19
Engines: 200XS
Cruising area: BRISTOL CHANNEL

Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: WESTON SUPER MARE
Posts: 792
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyco View Post
Nick I have all the parts in stock for a 2 position apart from the metal surround, I will speak with the machine shop next week once the my boat is finished.

If you can bear with me for 7-10 days I can get you one done.

Cheers
Cye
Any ideas on cost? I was hoping to get a used one to save some dosh
NIC SURRY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2009, 09:14 PM   #6
Registered User
 
maz928's Avatar
 
Country: England
Location: Poole
Interests: Boats/cars
Boat make: Boss 21/Argentinian HotBoat
Engines: Mercury 2.5 Offshore
Cruising area: Poole/Solent

Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Poole
Posts: 293
Thanks for the reply cyco,I only have one 33c cable for the power trim (no power lift or trim tabs)
so I only need a single

Thanks Steve
__________________

maz928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
×