Boatmad.com


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 07-11-2013, 05:58 PM   #1
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 87
Smile wtb Racing bucket seats

Hi
I am about to convert my hydrolift Cr 24 into a pleasure boat.

In that manner i need 2+2seats it must be bucket seats.

If you have a link to manufacturer i also would appriciate

Best regards
Brian
__________________

b.kjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 07:42 PM   #2
Registered User
 
NorwegianBoater's Avatar
 
Country: Norway
Location: Oslo, Aberdeen
Occupation: Time
Interests: a lot...
Boat make: Gilbert 22 Offshore Edition
Engines: Merc
Cruising area: Oslofjord-Sweden-Denmark

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Oslo, Aberdeen
Posts: 232
I saved this link a long time ago for the day I find some extra boat money; http://www.boatsandwatersportswebsite.co.uk/mastertrim

They have made some really cool seats, remember in particular some recaro style seats that were beefed up and very nicely done by them. Could not find it with the search function though but there are other threads where they are mentioned, pics etc.
Hope this helps.
__________________

__________________
If anybody knows how to get in touch with Powertran pls pm me
NorwegianBoater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 10:07 PM   #3
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 87
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorwegianBoater View Post
I saved this link a long time ago for the day I find some extra boat money; http://www.boatsandwatersportswebsite.co.uk/mastertrim

They have made some really cool seats, remember in particular some recaro style seats that were beefed up and very nicely done by them. Could not find it with the search function though but there are other threads where they are mentioned, pics etc.
Hope this helps.
Hi thanks for the link, but it seems to me that they only are making uphostery not seats?

Best regards
Brian
b.kjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 12:12 AM   #4
Registered User
 
Hydrostream's Avatar
 
Country: Ireland
Location: Dublin
Occupation: Boatbuilder
Boat make: Hydrostream V-king, 650SS OCR ,Ring 21, Ring 18, Phantom 18.
Engines: 300Hp Mercury 2.4, 130 Yamaha, Bridgeport EFI, XR6, Merc 200.
Cruising area: Malahide, Dublin

Join Date: May 2004
Location: Dublin
Posts: 1,803
Seats

Fibreglass bucket shells... http://powermarine.ie/page.php?pid=120
__________________
www.powermarine.ie

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hydrostream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 08:30 AM   #5
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 87
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrostream View Post
Fibreglass bucket shells... http://powermarine.ie/page.php?pid=120
Hi Alan,

They look nice, do you think there is space for upholstery

What is the hight, width and length ?

Best regards
Brian
b.kjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 09:57 AM   #6
Registered User
 
Country: Norway
Location: Stavanger, Norway
Occupation: Work/student
Interests: Offshore racing
Boat name: B-65
Boat make: Argo cat 17
Engines: Yamaha 90
Cruising area: Arendal/Tvedestrand

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Stavanger, Norway
Posts: 69
Have you spoken to any of the norwegians that have built the same type of pleasure boat? I know Hkon Christoffersen has had some nice carbon fiber bucket seats.... Jan trygve braaten has mould for some nice racing seats also.
Was it you that bought the french Cr24 pleasure boat? i saw it for sale again on blocket, big/good profit on that sale :-)
Wich of the hydrocats are you converting? The yellow one?
CudmoreRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 12:35 AM   #7
Registered User
 
Hydrostream's Avatar
 
Country: Ireland
Location: Dublin
Occupation: Boatbuilder
Boat make: Hydrostream V-king, 650SS OCR ,Ring 21, Ring 18, Phantom 18.
Engines: 300Hp Mercury 2.4, 130 Yamaha, Bridgeport EFI, XR6, Merc 200.
Cruising area: Malahide, Dublin

Join Date: May 2004
Location: Dublin
Posts: 1,803
Quote:
Originally Posted by b.kjr View Post
Hi Alan,

They look nice, do you think there is space for upholstery

What is the hight, width and length ?

Best regards
Brian
Hi Brian,
Yes there's loads of room for upholstery, I just didn't in the race boat, it get destroyed and just ads weight!

Ill get exact measurements on them in the morning!

Alan
__________________
www.powermarine.ie

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hydrostream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 06:49 PM   #8
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 87
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CudmoreRacing View Post
Have you spoken to any of the norwegians that have built the same type of pleasure boat? I know Hkon Christoffersen has had some nice carbon fiber bucket seats.... Jan trygve braaten has mould for some nice racing seats also.
Was it you that bought the french Cr24 pleasure boat? i saw it for sale again on blocket, big/good profit on that sale :-)
Wich of the hydrocats are you converting? The yellow one?
No i have not spoken to any of them, but it could be very nice to see a what they have done
I do have the two hydrocats, the one former raceboat i am doing with a new design
The other one is not sold yet, i might be sailing in it for the next season if i do not get finish, but it should be finish in january.

Then it will be back for sale
b.kjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 06:51 PM   #9
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrostream View Post
Hi Brian,
Yes there's loads of room for upholstery, I just didn't in the race boat, it get destroyed and just ads weight!

Ill get exact measurements on them in the morning!

Alan
Very nice Alan thanks
__________________

b.kjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
×