Boatmad.com

Go Back   Boatmad.com > Boat Mad Trading Post > Classifieds | Buy and Sell
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 30-09-2022, 11:46 AM   #1

Yamaha 90 AETOL outboard engine–Only 138 hours! In Scotland

I will be selling my low hours Yamaha 90 HP two-stroke outboard engine. Probably the best outboard engine ever made in some people’s opinion!
Renowned for both its reliability and excellent power to weight ratio at around 120 kg.

It has been serviced from time to time by Yampower in Glasgow and then by Crinan Boatyard a couple of years back and has had little use since.

It’s always been extremely reliable, sounds great and some folks may consider it's only just been run in with just 138 hours on it!

The engine has been well taken care of and has been flushed in a fresh water test tank both at the end of the season and at the start of the season. Video of it running recently available if you pm me.

Inspection and testing welcome and encouraged. It’s in the test tank now.

Yamaha controls, 2 keys and dial included.

Comes with a 19” pitch prop but a 17” pitch is available for an additional GBP 50 on collection.

No fuel tank or lines will be included in the sale but genuine Yamaha fuel line and 2 25 l. Yamaha tanks available for an additional GBP 150 on collection.

Engine is in Tarbert, Loch Fyne, Scotland. Careful removal at your own cost or alternatively will be removed and derigged professionally and crated up ready for collection from Livingston near Edinburgh at some point later this year.

Will list it on e-bay soon and share the link. PM me if you need more info or want to take a look in advance.

These are fantastic engines and are extremely hard to come by these days with such low hours. Miss this one and who knows when or if another will come available!
Swordfish is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aetol, low hours, outboard engine, two stroke, yamaha 90