larby

Cruising area
The inside of my workshop!
Boat make
None, boo!
Engines(s)
Turbines mainly!
Hi all,

It's finally here, the much anticipated Guernsey calendar for 2012...!

It's gonna be a busy one and I look forward to finally seeing you all out there from behind a steering wheel!!

We're having a drivers etc meeting on the 31st Jan, please keep an eye on the website (link in my sig) for details of the venue...

All the best everyone,

James

Attachments

• Calendar V1 copy forum.jpg
    Calendar V1 copy forum.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 422
Last edited:
And now, here's the correct version of the calendar with Races 7 & 8 in August where they should be!!

Thanks to those who pointed out my mistake!

James

Attachments

• Calendar V1 copy forum.jpg
    Calendar V1 copy forum.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 433
Nice poster Larby:up: ,looking forward to a great seasons racing and some new boats out racing:duell:

Hi James 23/24 june poker run sounds good .leave from Drivers 22june have a rearly long weeked ,just need to see how many are up for it on here ,
regards paul.

nice one

Cheers Larby :up:

"I look forward to finally seeing you all out there from behind a steering wheel!!" ... well mate, we look forward to going past you :chomp:

cant wait, 2012 is going to be awesome, sounds like there are lots of boats going to be racing in guernsey this year, everyone i speak to seems to be rigging something!!

And now, here's the correct version of the calendar with Races 7 & 8 in August where they should be!!

Thanks to those who pointed out my mistake!

James

And there I was thinking you were perfect Larby !:devilish:
Any idea of which courses yet ?:brown:
Good to hear you are racing yourself this year:hatchet:catch me if you can

Last edited:
And there I was thinking you were perfect Larby !:devilish:
Any idea of which courses yet ?:brown:
Good to hear you are racing yourself this year:hatchet:catch me if you can

Ahh, we all have our moments eh :devilish:

We've got a rough idea of courses but won't be releasing them till we're sure, only time will tell who's gonna be catching who :)

James

awesome pic of tango :up:

Tony Fiore to credit for that, it's one of many 'free for all' pics he's posted on the GPA Facebook page. This one just stood out as it was so bright and showed the water condition well. There's some cracking shots of everyone in there...

Any news on what classes will we be running in 2012 then ?:drink:

Yep, as announced at the driver's meeting, we'll be running the new handicap system this year.

Soon as I get a chance I'll be posting up the race rules etc along with all the paperwork.

Cheers, James

Yep, as announced at the driver's meeting, we'll be running the new handicap system this year.

Soon as I get a chance I'll be posting up the race rules etc along with all the paperwork.

Cheers, James

No worries then.
I'm sure you will have it done for sign on with first race .;fish;

Back