Honda 225 racing on sky

If that's Dave, I've got one I could send you. The price? Ooo! How about a race write-up for Riblines? :D

P.S. Sorry to hassle you but I'm desperate!!! :wave:

For Riblines? How about a write up for boatmad, it is a hardboat after all!!!!

Sent in post today, you should have in it morning sorry for delay been working hard on boat

Matt said:
For Riblines? How about a write up for boatmad, it is a hardboat after all!!!!
'Twas a RIB in the race I'm talking about. ;)

Dave - many thanks and once again, sorry for the hassle! I'll put a couple of BoatMad stickers in the post to you. Cheers! :cheers:

Thanks Louise for the stickers, I may put one on the bottom of the 225 honda , what do you think.

cider daze said:
what do you think.
Planning to catch a lot of air then Dave? :aaahhh: :banana:

Good luck with the Honda series! (But wish you were staying with RIBs! :cry: )

P.S. I assume I send the stickers to the address BIBOA holds? PM me if not please.

Still doing some of the rib raceing , we will finish R M Y C club classic, rib world cup, and what they do at cowes

Excellent news! Hope to see you at some of the races! :wave:

I think the bottom is a good place for the sticker Dave - it's going to be seen the most! :)

I still have a few stickers (correct coloured ones) so let me know if you need any.

jf

if it is any consolation to you guys we are having the same problems here in NZ regarding the "overtaking" rule.

kiwiracer said:
if it is any consolation to you guys we are having the same problems here in NZ regarding the "overtaking" rule.

Really it’s a dilemma, as with most competitive motor sports if ya can get ya nose up the inside it’s yours which is fine in my book as long as its the rule. What makes an ass of it is when they introduce statements like observing the collision regulations at all times, that in its self rules out the previous manoeuvre and would open up a valid protest. As I said it’s all to do with the term overtaking & overtaken. Once that is clearly defined there won’t be any problems. Oh an getting rid of the red mist which tends to settle in these situations……. Heck that's why there are drivers organisations to put these points forward for inclusion or change, power too the people, up the revolution……………………. No I an’t gonna vote here till it’s a feken Republic

Johnson said:
I still have a few stickers (correct coloured ones) so let me know if you need any.

jf

THATS OLD
news.gif
YOU NOB!

Back