Lobbers

Gav

Senior member
Joined
Mar 21, 2004
Messages
5,716
Welcome to the weird world of boatmad nobbas!!:D
 
thanks is that the view if had mirror fitted
 
:flame: cheeky feker! i should get some goggles nob youll be eating my rooster:well:
 
Gav said:
:flame: cheeky feker! i should get some goggles nob youll be eating my rooster:well:

never herd it call that before--

is that the closet door opening
:laugh:
 
Nooo.. a feckin' "yellow legger".... wait till I tell Grinchy.... You're not from Kiddy are ya? Please tell me you're not...:drool:
 
Jono said:
Nooo.. a feckin' "yellow legger"...

fuk mee anuvver bloo lite heero. hee shud av corld isself trummpton. 25 fkin grannd a yeer for telin de fkin publik to putt a battiry inn de bastud fyre alarrm.

i cud doo dat jobb

garf
 
Jono said:
wait till I tell Grinchy.... You're not from Kiddy are ya? Please tell me you're not...:drool:

Oh yes he is!!!:speechles
 
only fit alarms now that have battery stuck in so you can,t take them out for your bedroom toys:shag:
 
lobbers hull in the mould - not much left to do before we lift out.......
 

Attachments

  • image(05).jpg
    image(05).jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 205
and the motor, big fekker en it!
 

Attachments

  • yam1.jpg
    yam1.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 137
thats me baby, so soon it will be:cheers: :seaman: then all gav will see is:booty:
 
lobbers said:
thats me baby, so soon it will be:cheers: :seaman: then all gav will see is:booty:

Look here Mr Trumpton, youll be riding in my wake :well: :wank:
 
Back
Top