New look coming for BoatMad!

Testing another upload

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 300
Just tried again on ipad using google ap. No joy i click on the manage attachments search and upload pics then when i click on close page nothing happens wont close only way is to back space the pics are gone...

Works on iPad for me

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 330
Looks very good and works good for me! Great job!

Mange

Once upon a time there was a cracking boat forum called Boatmad...then the money guys got hold of it and totally ruined it. The bloody place is now un-usable and bogs down.(Wait let me check iff ime still on 56K internet)..No ime not ime on the fastest speeds possible with Virgin...This place is now total Shite so ime migrating...

Once upon a time there was a cracking boat forum called Boatmad...then the money guys got hold of it and totally ruined it. The bloody place is now un-usable and bogs down.(Wait let me check iff ime still on 56K internet)..No ime not ime on the fastest speeds possible with Virgin...This place is now total Shite so ime migrating...

............to ..............?

............to ..............?

Agree there ain't know where else to go (although the CTC info on facebook has been good this year) but the bloody ads on here are a joke and the posts are so so so so :snooz:

Back