Cruising area
Hayling/Selsey
Boat name
Nemesis
Boat make
Phantom 18
Engines(s)
Merc 2.5

UNFORTUNATELY THE MUCH LOVED P18 HAS TO GO AS I NO LONGER HAVE THE TIME TO USE HER. THE BOAT IS IN VG CONDITION WITH A 2002 2.5 200HP MERCURY WITH AN ALIEN COWLING THAT HAS ONLY DONE 55 HOURS. THE HELM IS HYDRAULIC BY SEA STAR IT ALSO HAS A HYDRAULIC FLATS JAC PLATE.
PM ME FOR MORE INFO AND PICS

WILL BE VERY SAD TO SEE NEMESIS GO! :down:

Last edited:
no need to shout! :devilish:

Any pics mate?

James

P18 For Sale Pics

Please see attached Pics

Attachments

• P1010013.JPG
    P1010013.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 424
  • P1010017.JPG
    P1010017.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 368
  • P1010018.JPG
    P1010018.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 372
  • P1010022.JPG
    P1010022.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 302
P18 For Sale

PM or email me please Red
Thanks
Don

PM or email me please Red
Thanks
Don

If you just tell everyone what you want for your p 18 you might sell it.... I can never understand why people put boats for sale on this site and never give a price !!!! Good luck anyway.............

Nemesis

Thanks Red I have got a bit of interest:)

If you just tell everyone what you want for your p 18 you might sell it.... I can never understand why people put boats for sale on this site and never give a price !!!! Good luck anyway.............

Me either, generally no price = over priced.......

P18 for sale

I beg to differ 5K for this outfit is a bargain!!!

I beg to differ 5K for this outfit is a bargain!!!

Certainly no bargain but reasonably priced and at least forum members now have an idea.

P18 for sale

I appreciate your approval Brook
The jack plate and helm have only had 1 hour on the water since they were fitted, the engine is as sweet as a nut and the hull is in very good condition. It has also been gell coated in the inside of the boat to replace the carpets. The Alien cowling is new with the added top pin for safety.

Unfortunately with my new job I dont have the time to use her, I am working again this weekend.

My time will come back again I hope!

I appreciate your approval Brook
The jack plate and helm have only had 1 hour on the water since they were fitted, the engine is as sweet as a nut and the hull is in very good condition. It has also been gell coated in the inside of the boat to replace the carpets. The Alien cowling is new with the added top pin for safety.

Unfortunately with my new job I dont have the time to use her, I am working again this weekend.

My time will come back again I hope!

It's shame you can't use the boat especially with the new steering and trim parts....

Just trying to say, somewhat badly, that it is difficult to buy something without a price tag, best of luck with the sale.

And I'm sure it will sooner rather than later.

P18 For Sale

Thanks Brookp01

If it dosent sell it will stay in the back yard for another summer :down:

Thanks Brookp01

If it dosent sell it will stay in the back yard for another summer :down:

No problem with that Donski, he who dares wins. :up:

Last edited:
P 18n For Sale

Btt

P18 for sale

Still here and well worth a look!

P 18