P21 on Boats and outboards

Looks quite nice!

Cye,
Yes I do (if its the same one). I went to have a look at it before I brought hotshot. The chap described himself as a perfectionist!!
The interior needs re-doing as its was red and is well faded, the rubbing strip was hanging of, and it has had a real smack at the rear quarter (drivers side) which has/had gone stright through. It needs a fair bit of work (IMO). I`ll check my mail when I get home, as I think the bloke tried selling it to me for a lot less then its advertised and I mean a lot!!:cheers:

used to be called 'more chaos' I think.

based in shepperton. this time last year the engine was in 1000 pieces

This boat is almost certainly my old phantom. I had a big crash in it in 1999 and the insurance paid for a new one. I split the hull from bow to stern. That is not to say that it was not repaired properly!

Captain Chaos said:
used to be called 'more chaos' I think.

based in shepperton. this time last year the engine was in 1000 pieces
It is the same one I looked at then, more chaos written across the front.

Phantom

Cy, are you looking for a phantom? there is an old (and i mean OLD) 21 on a trailer in my boat club yard, never moved in ten years, i could perhaps find the owner, There is also a 600 (20foot)
called Aquarius fairly new De Graff trailer 2wheel yuk! Boat is or was red and white similar to Burtys but faded to hell got a 200 silver /red band, used to start AYC Ski races, regular boat just been left a bit.I know the price at £6k is too high but im sure a bid would secure.It is a genuine boat i have known the bloke and boat 15plus years.
Barry

Back