Phoney Phantoms (in this case Chaudron)

That reminds me of gav's 600xs. It's tough to be original though...

A picture of my 23, the deck is basicly the same on the 19.5

Attachments

• cimg2252.jpg
    cimg2252.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 307
Re: as promised

Raffshore said:
New 195 drawings

from the drawing is that a pad at the back where it's flat or just a picture thing

Yes it will be a pad bottem. The drawing doesn't show the bottem design, only the strakes and V angle

i love this thread!!!!!
kinfast hows your boat,out of the water yet?it looked really nice when i saw it,much better built than a phantom,just my 2 cents worth.

michaelcaine said:
,much better built than a phantom,just my 2 cents worth.

I think your pushing it :D

wont be long now,10,9,8..........:D :D

so michaelcaine, what specifically was it about Kinfasts boat that makes you think its better built?

where do i start,quality of build,nice design,they really know their stuff when it comes to designing boats,i for one am an idiot

For sure Kinfasts Boat is excellent but having been out on aher a couple of times, it is hard to say wether it is better or worse than a Phantom.

im just sturring up the hornets nest thats all,it gets boring if no ones arguing over whats better,fake etc:D

michaelcaine said:
im just sturring up the hornets nest thats all,it gets boring if no ones arguing over whats better,fake etc:D

A dangerous game that.

but funny all the same

not the issue in question but just the way the conversation goes back and forward if you read the thread from start to finish.

Back